Become a Patron!

Vape "taste maturity" theory

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
okay guys. feeling enlightened and on a Confucius kind of level staring at all of my vape gear.

Boom.

then it hits me. i eat another spoon of my Oats & honey from my tervis tumbler (bowls were dirty) then I realize.

through my vaping journey my tastes have refined, matured, and advanced just like you taste for food from child to adult. I'm not just talking about my taste preference for juices (which has matured and refined too) but my taste in builds, attys, equipment and such. I use to love the highest wattage i could get on a huge build in the RDA i had with the most and loosest airflow & a obnoxious bright wrap on my mod...vape bands...so many vape bands.

now i prefer my TFV4 with a .2 dual clapton build on a Tesla Penny mod. airflow 1/2 with tip at 1/2. if im dripping i have a matching copper plume veil with a dual 24g kanthal .38 build. no vape bands, and a glass or copper/brass drip tip. if im feeling frisky ill throw a chuff cap on the PV.

i still cloud chase, i still have a Troll, STRO V1, and a few other tanks & RDAs but now my vape style is more "calm" & my equipment is more sleek & classy.

now i usually chop this up as the novelty wearing off, but i find myself much more serious and devoted to vaping as a hobby more than a stop smoking aid.

thoughts? experiences?

anyways, back to netflix and fridge raiding.

VU Sponsors