Become a Patron!

Vapecraft Inc/Vapers Anonymous-Relapse

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is an interesting liquid and one of those where it’s pretty hard to put your finger on one specific flavor. It has a definitive citrus flavor that I would say has an orange primary flavor with a very very slight grapefruit secondary. I don’t know if I didn’t read that grapefruit is supposed to be in there that I would say that or I’m just thinking it because I had read it. It’s a tangy tart flavor but doesn’t really resemble what you would think of a grapefruit taste. I do not taste the passion fruit, to be honest I’m not sure if I’ve ever had a fresh passion fruit before so what do I know. I really think it still resembles an orange, maybe could stretch tangerine because of the tart finish. To be honest I was a little disappointed after reading the flavor profile they described it because I’m still in search for a great grapefruit liquid. Besides the grapefruit disappointment overall it’s a nice flavor especially if you are looking for a quirky orange flavor that’s a little on the sweeter side. No throat hit and its cloud is wispy and just pretty average volume. 70/30 3mg

VU Sponsors