Become a Patron!

Vaped a short time in the past and back again...

vampyrcraeft

Member For 3 Years
I originally had vaped for about a year and half using a steel bullet that helped me quit smoking within a week. Fast forwarding I ended up having all my belongings/vape gear stuck in a storage unit to far away to get to and got sucked into the roll your own cigs since it was still affordable. Awful choice that had me reaching 2-3 packs a day. Recently diagnosed as a diabetic and showing signs of nerve and vascular damage occuring already, so I have to quit for good this time. Of course I have perfect timing living in PA to be hit with these new fda reg/taxes lol.
Currently using a Joyetech evic vtc mini with a cubis tank and enjoying (not so much) the struggle of finding the liquid that will break the cigs completely (one I used originally is no longer an option unfortunately).
Sorry for the long post everyone! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions as I'm learning all this all over again. So much has changed since I last vaped I feel as if I know nothing o_O

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it is difficult times for new vapers or returning vapers

vampyrcraeft

Member For 3 Years
Ty huckle :).

And it does seem like I have the worst possible timing juicylucy lol. I'm missing how simple my old device was compared to what I'm using now. Hoping I can learn enough to have stock of whatever I need on hand for a while in case it gets to bad... From what I can tell the regulations are extreme :(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ty huckle :).

And it does seem like I have the worst possible timing juicylucy lol. I'm missing how simple my old device was compared to what I'm using now. Hoping I can learn enough to have stock of whatever I need on hand for a while in case it gets to bad... From what I can tell the regulations are extreme :(
The oncoming reg's in Penn. are crazy. If they get away with it a lot of other states will follow suit

vampyrcraeft

Member For 3 Years
Jimi that's what I was thinking, I'm wondering if any states will be able to avoid it at this rate. I wish I could stock up as much as possible but going to be a rough ride for now budget wise. Hopefully before it becomes to bad I can at least get some extra coils and parts together though. Id love to get into making my own juice and saw there's a huge section devoted to that here... I probably went through fifty of the pages trying to look at recipes and understand it all. If only I could guess exactly what I would need to make my perfect juices I would be set lol :). Apparently my taste buds are stubbornly dense and hate 99% of what I try so far

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Jimi that's what I was thinking, I'm wondering if any states will be able to avoid it at this rate. I wish I could stock up as much as possible but going to be a rough ride for now budget wise. Hopefully before it becomes to bad I can at least get some extra coils and parts together though. Id love to get into making my own juice and saw there's a huge section devoted to that here... I probably went through fifty of the pages trying to look at recipes and understand it all. If only I could guess exactly what I would need to make my perfect juices I would be set lol :). Apparently my taste buds are stubbornly dense and hate 99% of what I try so far

You could always try it neat - juice without any flavor at all.

vampyrcraeft

Member For 3 Years
I got a small bottle of unflavored 50/50 mix in one of my sample packs, so I might have to see if I can get used to it somehow. So far in searching for flavor (not tobaccos in anyway since I actually hate the taste after smoking so much) only a couple have come through nicely with continued Vaping (both too expensive though), and a few from another company started off good and then I couldn't stand them. Last time I vaped I went through the same process where I tried somewhere around 200 flavors to find one that I could use constantly and never reach for a cigarette... This time budget is tighter and time seems more limited thanks to the fda insanity. Going to keep trying though :)

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello VC and welcome to VU :wave: A moving introduction. Every cigarette that you replace with vaping is still progress!:stars2:Regarding diy look for stand alone flavours to start with. Regarding stocking up. Just do what you can, that's all you can do. Hope to see you around.:D

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors