Become a Patron!

VapeFly GoBar Pro Disposable Pod review

wd8pfzcowI0i2OFBrTNcquk59yt2zVhCZGHlkAMXEc5RYLnWdA0U5tNnORDit1rAzWSVGBMO8E7RS99N0sUoBWWbwaRaBOL85HO3HMELUzEO1MMVG6e7_VS3eJlLB3hL8f2EVYrnSdq5aLIdzLPjhyg

Thanks to Daisy from VapeFly for sending me this product to review!
Check out their website https://www.gobarvape.com

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at VapeFly or Gobar, nor am I being paid to write this review.

This device is the next version of the GoBar Max Pod, which I already reviewed. You can also check out that review I did, to compare the two.

VS0tbgAE8QOP6t_35ldCefb9Rh7E4SWaqI0Q3dzYKxaGCS7wURDb9crPKFZvucCnkPVQevXWpZcPPaOCimSHiYfjEtDf6u4v0m1ekK3ysevYRZg-NUO5EcNEZlE7rIE4_YDYHkqZWfY7DdDuOotDMgM

In the box:
  • GOBAR Pro * 1
  • User Manual * 1

Specs:
  • Capacity: 15ml
  • Battery: 650mAh
  • Coil: 1.2ohm mesh coil

XX2bEMaNJSFaksN1xVcOd1IGijbaUcnyFuqgOeePi6N7WVlMEAbcntoCKvn9GIs1AKZvhj3NnkCHxOmydbfqDnM20XWo9szuRDzTh0L-e3r3md0FwtPoJMxYuOZGFPCEYwnUlYSZY9B-1HXYktr5u1Y

Design
The device's design really stands out, with its tinted gray body and the orange buttons. I really like the color this one came in, and there is an artistic design on the side of the pod where the battery is. Next to the mouthpiece of the device is a twist button to let your juice go from the tank, to the actual pod where the coil is. On the back and front of the device there is an orange part with some branding on it. On the bottom of the device is your airflow control, USB-C port and your button to turn the device on and off. The last, but possibly most important thing you’ll find on the bottom of the device, is your fill port. You can take out the rubber plug to fill your device, with any e-liquid to your liking and then block off the rubber plug with a little sticker that comes in the box. GoBar definitely stepped up in terms of design, compared to the GoBar max!

ceWzSpECyWYgrh3VAZWSaZT2BGxI87Wr37DGz66jz-sa4ri4eNwte417DPT_bFM63L4Unct4JseRgpsDpuwcW1cZHk7AGEmsXaM7rxj8F_i-1_VZQSYuL6zj3jCR9giqvZP92Ckep-TuAxqIY7Zj2K8

Performance
I got the version of the GoBar Pro that I had to fill myself. I grabbed an e-liquid I liked and went ahead to fill it. I took out the rubber plug on the bottom, filled the tank with my liquid, put the rubber plug back in and added the orange sticker over it, to really prevent it from any leakages. When you run through all the juice you added to the device and the coil is still good, you can just take off the sticker and add more juice to it. You can not replace the coil from this device, so when the flavor is off or slightly burned, it’s time to throw the device away.

In terms of using the device, there doesn’t seem to have changed much, compared to its older sibling the GoBar max. It’s about the same way to fill it up and the same recognizable twistable knob next to the mouthpiece, to add that fresh juice to your coil. The one thing that I did notice had changed - besides the cool design - was that this one has a power button. I don’t think the GoBar max had that. I had to turn this device on, before I was able to use it. This could very well be a good addition, especially if people expect a filled disposable and it’s not. The power button could possibly prevent people accidentally taking dry hits before filling the device. The power button is only there to turn the device on or off with three clicks. It’s strictly autodraw, so no need to hold a button or anything when you start vaping it.

The device still makes a slight whistling sound when vaping it with the airflow all the way open. However, it seems to be less than with the GoBar Max and it doesn’t bother me that much, but because I mentioned it with that previous version, I thought I’d also mention it for this one.

The overall vaping experience and quality are similar on both devices. It might even be the exact same coil that’s in there, but I’m not 100% sure. If it is, I would understand, because the coil worked superb on the previous one, so why change something that’s already good as is? Vapor production and flavor are definitely still on point and seem to be something GoBar has done pretty well.

hTRJrE0CKeQGRgS98LUQT0h8d_tWb3-I_l42zQwWbdLBTR9zCQJzwmFuP26KWksTkodD3jhOtKAzI87zSFiTAdLABuj36UWOtl7aqisGraVFjH3GhoaxnBN27TPkKBpNEdbEESa3lgvps4B8D9Q3V0k

Pros
  • Really cool design
  • Good flavor
  • Fresh juice on the go
  • Airflow control
  • Comfortable mouthpiece
  • Power button
  • Autodraw

yW3qCpBKuPnDt7Ezl81E2bnXDWVtt8JeQrXYQTOBHOR-RNHNQoCq52M37NyAUuAFMm4pBi8ZUCF9VQK4kBcnKtWU0hIFIg_iHEWOI48Se_00burA3lpHRaP0S5nL0RaX9l_cgXGjhZZrQ1L-YKF_zD0

Cons
  • Orange twist knob goes a little tight
  • Whistles with airflow all the way open

aBN2JWg5igQjDuetwfZ9DFvXBmndIbxqHxUgAmUcTtVWbbuft4aT9q7Y3JrsUDyr2sFPqWhEadZM81JYW6QVKdHYxE5DzFiKFeYtyzqi36Lc3oxWstjjzHTCHCIBvGQxJL58oUnVzsvfnTZJGQN5MgM

Verdict
After spending time with the GoBar Pro, it's safe to say that VapeFly stepped up their game from the GoBar Max. The device not only comes in a cool and colorful design with artistic flair but also introduces practical features like the new power button.
The combo of autodraw and a power button makes it user-friendly. While a slight whistling sound is still there, it's less loud than the GoBar Max.
For vapers who appreciate a visually appealing disposable pod system with hassle-free functionality, the GoBar Pro is a solid choice. It not only looks good but delivers reliable performance, making it stand out in the world of disposable devices.

DoMuKQqTNocdsTFkI1GQ11VShAiH1biNKTeV-9kRLjAdlvPVREekBwkl_-9NCS63PixDwGFBeVwzHC8WNVOhK0j488ll-5aR0nGQglEU6koG99eW-hyb4qI6zavR5iHCz-ODJtYmoxGiQo3qXwSZWSE

Another big thanks to Daisy from Vapefly/Gobar for sending me this device to review!

VU Sponsors