Become a Patron!

VapersTek Throat-Hit Gone?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's cool, man. So can I. I promise we'll get into it at some point.

Question!

After all that reading it made me go over to the freezer and really look at my nic. Looks really clear. I do see the tinest (maybe I'm imagining it) tinge of yellow. Barely noticeable. I don't want to open it to smell it because I don't want to introduce oxygen prematurely to it since my flavors haven't come in yet. I'm probably over thinking and worrying too much about it.

Could that tinge of yellow be attributed to it being 100% VG?

I prefer to refer to myself as 'direct' rather than asshole-ish, but the common vernacular of 'asshole' is more common than 'direct' so it works.:p

Don't worry about a touch of color. All nic will turn a bit. It's perfectly fine.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does say Johnson & Johnson global line so I would imagine it would be through them in another country.

Correct. I was close to finding who extracted for Johnson & Johnson a while back, and it shouldn't be too hard, but got side tracked.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I prefer to refer to myself as 'direct' rather than asshole-ish, but the common vernacular of 'asshole' is more common than 'direct' so it works.:p

Don't worry about a touch of color. All nic will turn a bit. It's perfectly fine.

Perfect. I've been investing a lot of thought into spiking my long term girlfriend's drinks with 12mg of nic 5x daily (mainly after sex.) Can't risk her seeing yellow tint in her water. That way she'll be addicted but won't know to what. She'll think it's my "love."

Thoughts?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Correct. I was close to finding who extracted for Johnson & Johnson a while back, and it shouldn't be too hard, but got side tracked.
It is probably Johnson & Johnson they are a huge company and would not have to sub out.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perfect. I've been investing a lot of thought into spiking my long term girlfriend's drinks with 12mg of nic 5x daily (mainly after sex.) Can't risk her seeing yellow tint in her water. That way she'll be addicted but won't know to what. She'll think it's my "love."

Thoughts?

LOL. It might work. I guess if you did that and decided down the road she isn't the one for you, then you could just hold back the "love".

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is probably Johnson & Johnson they are a huge company and would not have to sub out.

They are not one of the companies that extract USP Grade. I can name only two or three off the top of my head(Siegfried in Switzerland for CNT, Alchem in India) but they are not one.

All of these large companies have links to other companies. It's like trying to sort out a single strand from a spider web.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd rather not even make a post following Time , and I'm sure you're discovering why. Don't get me wrong, he's OK but knows too damn much about this particular subject not to be a little intimidating.

Do you know for sure VT is just selling old oxidized nic and claiming they're tailoring a product for people who prefer TH? I mean what you're saying would make the most sense for sure, but has this been openly admitted or leaked?

Just curious. I don't think I'm interested in a "TH" nic anyway.

The answer must be no, no one knows for sure. Tee logical answer is yes, of course.

I have the TH product and find it quite serviceable. As I stated earlier (in this thread? Another?) I'll be making my next purchase from Nicotine River just 'cause they've impressed me so far.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually I do believe a few years back not only did Wizard say it was Johnson & Johnson but also addressed it to Switzerland. But don't hold me to that I remember seeing something to that.

VU Sponsors