1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Vapesourcing.com Legit?

Discussion in 'Help I have questions!' started by Khanninnarh, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Khanninnarh

Khanninnarh Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Hi.

Has anyone here purchased from the site above?

Just wanted to know if they are legit. Also if the Authentics on their site are not a con job.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    1/8/2018 Ordered Vandy Vape Pyro 24 RDTA cost was $23.76 with discounts with shipping
    1/11/2018 - received tracking number although tracking number doesn't show in the system as of 1/21
    If you order from them you might have a long wait and something I have been reading is they don't always have the products in stock and bill you anyway but try to hide it from the customer by keeping them in the dark. I'd rather be informed and wouldn't complain if it was going to take longer due to not being available when getting steep discounts

3. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Took me over a month to get a mod from them even after I paid extra for shipping from their US warehouse... Which I found out later was in Singapore.

legit? somewhat but deceptive as well.

Wtmke1 and Ralph_K like this.
  4. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Have yet to read a positive review.

Wtmke1 and The Cromwell like this.
  5. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Me either.

The Cromwell and Letitia9 like this.
  6. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have another order coming from vapingbest and using 17track.net put in both tracking numbers. It shows vapingbest package heading to Chicago from Wuhan on the 16th but the vapesourcing package is not in the system. I think they sent me a fake tracking number

7. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Some vendors have a thread here. Wouldn't hurt to look and see if they do.

Vape Fan likes this.
  8. RobN1

RobN1 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yes Vapesourcing does have a thread here.

This is very interesting, as I had some items I was looking at ordering from them....maybe it might be better to get them elsewhere for a little bit extra $.....am not sure I like the idea of being kept in the dark when spending my hard earned....