Become a Patron!

Vapesourcing.com Legit?

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Hi.

Has anyone here purchased from the site above?

Just wanted to know if they are legit. Also if the Authentics on their site are not a con job.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1/8/2018 Ordered Vandy Vape Pyro 24 RDTA cost was $23.76 with discounts with shipping
1/11/2018 - received tracking number although tracking number doesn't show in the system as of 1/21
This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later.
If you order from them you might have a long wait and something I have been reading is they don't always have the products in stock and bill you anyway but try to hide it from the customer by keeping them in the dark. I'd rather be informed and wouldn't complain if it was going to take longer due to not being available when getting steep discounts

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took me over a month to get a mod from them even after I paid extra for shipping from their US warehouse... Which I found out later was in Singapore.

legit? somewhat but deceptive as well.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have another order coming from vapingbest and using 17track.net put in both tracking numbers. It shows vapingbest package heading to Chicago from Wuhan on the 16th but the vapesourcing package is not in the system. I think they sent me a fake tracking number

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Some vendors have a thread here. Wouldn't hurt to look and see if they do.

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes Vapesourcing does have a thread here.

This is very interesting, as I had some items I was looking at ordering from them....maybe it might be better to get them elsewhere for a little bit extra $.....am not sure I like the idea of being kept in the dark when spending my hard earned....

VU Sponsors