Become a Patron!

VapeSuperSaver.com - FREE shipping on $15+ orders! Subtank Sale!

Kanger K-Box

• Total voters

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VapeSuperSaver is a small company. In fact, I am it's only employee. I learned the Kangertech vape business working in a Kangertech wholesale warehouse picking orders for vape shops. For now, I only sell Kangertech products.

Being in sales all my life, I was much more interested in the entire business than I was in just picking orders.
I learned that if you have low overhead, and you buy correctly, you can offer a great value to your customers. This is what I set out to do.

We offer free shipping over $15. For orders under $15, it is a flat rate of $2.49. All orders will ship USPS 1st class (with tracking) from Georgia. Priority/Express is available as an option.

Kanger Subtanks (MINI & NANO) are now in stock!

The Mini is $29.99 w/ FREE SHIPPING! In stock again 2/25

The Nano is $29.99 w/ FREE SHIPPING!

Organic Cotton Coils for $12.99 per 5 pack.

Plenty of other deals also! Coils, Tanks, Batteries, Starter Kits, Bulk Deals, and more! Be sure to check out the Specials and the Bulk tabs!

ALL orders over $15 will ship FREE with tracking. SAME DAY shipping if ordered before 9AM EST.

WEEKLY DEALS COMING SOON.

!!!Check us out at VapeSuperSaver.com today!!!

Last edited:

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Remember, any orders placed before 9AM EST will ship out in the first mail run. Any questions, please feel free to ask!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Always good to see a new member.
Wish you luck with your new business.
I can tell you right now, it's going to be hard to start, but if you are trustworthy ,and get other members to talk good about your business you will do well here.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you very much. I started the website a few months ago after Ebay started shutting us sellers down. It has been slow so far, but I hope to make a name! I'm eager to prove myself, lol.

Thank you again for the warm welcome.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New Items on sale now.

Genitank Giant Kit - $11.99 ea. (5 left!)

The Kanger Genitank Giant is a lower cost alternative in comparison to the Kanger Aerotank Giant but with the same great features and performance. It also includes a matching stainless steel tank piece if you prefer it's use over the glass tank.

genitank-giant.jpg

GENITANK GIANT KIT FEATURES

• Chrome-plated Brass Body
  • Adjustable Airflow Controller
  • Pyrex Glass Tank with 4.5mL capacity
  • Removable 510 Drip Tip
  • 510 threaded to allow use on a wide variety of batteries
  • Tank Capacity: 4.5mL
  • Easy to replace dual coil
  • Uses Kangertech dual coils
  • Recommend Voltage: 3.7V - 4.5V
=======================================================

Aerotank Giant Kit - $22.99 (6 left!)

AEROTANK GIANT KIT FEATURES

• Food Grade Stainless Steel Body
  • Adjustable Airflow Controller
  • Pyrex Glass Tank with 4.5mL capacity
  • Removable 510 Drip Tip
  • 510 threaded to allow use on a wide variety of batteries
  • Tank Capacity: 4.5mL
  • Easy to replace dual coil
  • Uses Kangertech dual coils
  • Recommend Voltage: 3.5V - 5.5V
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

• Tank capacity 4.5 ml
  • Length 102mm
  • Diameter 54 mm
  • Weight 106g
  • Thread 510

=======================================================

All orders over $15 ship FREE!

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The sale is now live on my site. Hope you guys enjoy!

Subtank Full size (with a package of the new PEEK insulators) for $31.99 shipped!

Subtank Mini for $29.99 shipped!

Subtank Nano for $24.99 shipped!

A pack of OCCs for $12.99 ea. Two packs for $12.49 ea. Three packs for $11.99 ea!

FREE First Class USPS shipping on orders over $15!

No coupon code required. Ships out in 1-2 business days! Monday (2/16) is a postal holiday.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Signed up! Not liking the new kanger mod, but I like the Subtank prices.. Will put the word out to those who are looking :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, wife decided she wanted a Nano to try.. So, Your order number is: 466 :)

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's awesome! You'll be my first VU customer as far as I know. Thank you!

That will ship out Tuesday in the AM (Monday is a postal holiday). Please let me know how she likes it!

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only 3 minis in stock currently. There is a shipment on it's way right now. Hoping to have them before the week is over.

New shipment has arrived. Currently in stock.

• Full Sized - 5 ($31.99 shipped, pack of the new insulators included)

• 53 Minis - 53 ($29.99 shipped, the new shipment has the extra set of black o-rings)

• 101 Nanos - 101 ($24.99 shipped.)

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I posted this in the other thread too..

So, got my SubTank Nano and Coils Friday.. Both checked out as Authentic! Cleaned and set it up yesterday for the wife and she vaped all night on it very happily.

So, am also gonna throw my hat in and vouch for this guy. Shipping wasnt the fastest - I ordered laaate Sat, shipping label made Sun, actually shipped on Tues (Monday was a USPS holiday) with 3 days actual transit time - but it was free and the price was equal to FT :)

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I posted this in the other thread too..

So, got my SubTank Nano and Coils Friday.. Both checked out as Authentic! Cleaned and set it up yesterday for the wife and she vaped all night on it very happily.

So, am also gonna throw my hat in and vouch for this guy. Shipping wasnt the fastest - I ordered laaate Sat, shipping label made Sun, actually shipped on Tues (Monday was a USPS holiday) with 3 days actual transit time - but it was free and the price was equal to FT :)

Thank you very much. I hope the wife LOVES it. The couple that vapes together, stays together, lol.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A little update.

There is a very limited number of colored o-ring kits arriving Wednesday afternoon. About 50 sets for the Mini and the Nano. They'll be listed either wednesday evening / early Thursday. Depending on UPS times.

I'm setting 45 kits aside for the special I'm running on the nano. (Nano, pack of coils, o-ring kit, $39.99)

I have a larger order from China coming in that should be in early next week. These will sell for $3.99 for the 4 pk.

The K-Boxes should arrive in the second week of March. I know it's a little late, but to hopefully make up for the delay, they will be no more than $27.99 shipped.

Those that ordered a Subtank model already, I'm trying to come up with a fair way to let you guys get first crack at the o-rings in the order coming next week. If I can come up with something, I'll update.

The new order of the Minis is still due in Friday. A big thank you to everyone for making the sale a success.

The current special (under the specials tab):

Subtank Nano, A 5 pack of OCCs (.5,1.2), and a colored o-ring kit (4 sets of colored o-rings) for $39.99 shipped. Currently have 44 of these kits available.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just tried to order 2 full size Subtanks and says you don't have enough in stock. Know when you will have more in?

Thanks

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great prices! I will be picking up a mini soon! :)

A partial order has just arrived. There are now 25 minis in stock. The rest are supposed to be coming in on Friday.

GFrost said:
Just tried to order 2 full size Subtanks and says you don't have enough in stock. Know when you will have more in?

Thanks

I should know something soon. I only have 1 full size left in stock. I haven't ordered any more due to the V2 that is supposed to be coming soon. I'll keep you updated though.

INXSible said:
Bummer; Mini's are not in stock.

A partial order just arrived. 25 in stock and ready to go. The rest will be here on Friday. (Hopefully)

Last edited:

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did! I just hope the RBA works better on this one than on the one I have :) You were on that order super fast, by the way!

Thank you. Trying to go above and beyond. These are the newest version of the Mini so I do hope the RBA works better for you.

Full disclosure, the mail has already been picked up today, so it might not leave until tomorrow morning. I'll try to get to the PO before they close today though!

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have any news on the new subtank v2? Any difference or just a updated version of what they have now...

The only thing I know for sure is they fixed the insulator problem on the originals. It's also looking like they redesigned the RBA. They just got back from Chinese New Year so it's taking a little more time to sort the exact details out. I hope to know something more definitive by early next week.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, sounds good. I'll hold off till I hear from you then

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those colored orings are hard to find.

Very. As far as I can tell, Kanger is releasing them slowly. Since everyone is trying to get a hold of them, the distributors are trying to divide them up so everyone can hopefully get some. They should be in todays shipment. I'll try to get a real life pic up later. All I've seen so far is the stock pics.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm ready to pounce on them when they show up on the website.

Why do manufacturers do that? Orings can't be that difficult to get.

Just waiting on UPS now.

I'm not sure if the holiday delayed them or what the issue is. I agree though. Orings shouldn't take long at all to manufacture.

Edit* 5:42 PM and still waiting. Come on UPS.

Edit2 * Sorry for the delay guys. It looks like 9AM EST. is the new target time for them to be up on the site. A little snow slowed things down. As more become available after this batch, I'll try to get enough to go around.

Last edited:

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want the orings and the mini and they never seem to be in stock at the same time!

Try now please!

If you don't catch them this time, PM me. I might have a set put back for you.

Edit*

67 Minis, 45 Colored O-ring Kits for the Mini in stock currently. More coming soon!

Last edited:

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
will you be getting any of the ni200 temp sensing OCC coils in for the subtank line?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeaaaa I was just looking at trying one and I bought one and some coils, for got about the colored Orings, damned it!!!

VU Sponsors