Become a Patron!

VapesXpress

Unlisted Vendor
Given the low wattage setup and tight airflow, 6.5ml vape juice can last for more than a day, even with frequent vaping sessions. If you are an intermittent vaper, one Bomb LUX disposable pod vape can last for more than a couple of days.
6.5ml

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Given the low wattage setup and tight airflow, 6.5ml vape juice can last for more than a day, even with frequent vaping sessions.
I'm a moderate vaper. Even using restricted direct lung style vaping, I go through roughly 6 ml per day. Sometimes I vape more than that. I know there are some here that vape about five times that per day. My point being 6.5 ml does not last a day, too well.
If you are an intermittent vaper, one Bomb LUX disposable pod vape can last for more than a couple of days.
I'm looking at the product you're hawking. $12.50 USD per single unit cost is not very financially sound for me. In my first two years of vaping I spent about $500 USD all total. That bought several mods, several RDAs, several spools of various gauged wire, cotton, rayon, ejuice that each time lasted over a year and a half, flavorings, batteries, a couple chargers.

$12.50 * 7 = $87.50 This is a per week cost, given one buys 1 unit per day. 52 * 87.50 = $4,550 USD per year. Let's see.

$4,550 - 250 = $4,300 per year over the $250 per year I spent and still have a bunch of working gear and juice to use.

Don't take me wrong. Yes, disposable vapes have their place, aside from the bin. They come in handy if you go out and forget your gear, maybe. They might be useful to those looking to try vaping. Beyond that for me filling the bin seems the only other use, and that's such a loss financially.

One would need more money than sense to continue using disposables, imho fwiw.

ETA: You may want to register as an unlisted vendor & check out these.

VU Sponsors