1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

VapinChevy Here!!

Discussion in 'Moderator Introductions' started by VapinChevy, Jun 3, 2014.

1. VapinChevy

VapinChevy Abnormal Chevy Guy Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    vapingchevydraftreduced to 30% size (2).png
    Welcome Fellow Vaper's - Nice to Meet You... My real name is Rodney, but many of you know me by VapinChevy - I used to be a 2+ Pack a day smoker for 12 1/2yrs, I quit smoking and turned to vaping on May 11th 2010 and still vaping along! Being that I am a diabetic, many doctors kept telling me that I had to quit smoking. I first tried patches (they didn't work, they only gave me a rash lol), tried the lozenges (they worked for only a few days). I was about to give up and go back to smoking, until I was researching online for smoking alternatives. I read information and watched a few videos on youtube (as many of you have) about "vaping"!! I was intrigued so I went online and purchased my first e-cig kit. It was a V2Cigs Kit (cig-a-like), I was excited and couldn't wait to receive it. When I received it and put it together, my last pack of cigs went straight to the freezer. For a few days I was satisfied, then I noticed I wasn't getting enough enjoyment! I sold my kit and bought my first mod and tank. A sweet Blue-Silver Bullet w/6ml Pyrex Cartomizer Tank (AltSmoke), I still have it to this day & works like it's new! Since then sure I have collected many mods/mechs/attys/batts/juice etc... I have saved a ton of money and my health, which is very important. My doctors/family/friends are happy that I vape!! I Smell Better/Taste Food/More Energetic/Breathe Easier...

If you have any questions or need anything, I will do to the best of my ability to answer. If I'm unable to answer a question, there are many of us who can!! You can also find me in the Deals & Steals Forum!

***WELCOME TO VAPING UNDERGROUND***

~Vape On/Vape Safe~

~VapinChevy~
    Follow Me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/VapinChevy83

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    cigarbabe, TowerOfVape, micki and 3 others like this.
  2. TowerOfVape

TowerOfVape RISH of Passage Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Nice one...Welcome to the madness @VapinChevy

edit: I added the cool-ass pic haha

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    NitroBex and VapinChevy like this.
  3. VapinChevy

Blog Posts:
    Thank You Tower :)

TowerOfVape and NitroBex like this.
  4. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Vape Deals Diva Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Great read, Chevy... thanks for sharing your inspiring story! :)

NitroBex and VapinChevy like this.
  5. VapinChevy

Blog Posts:
    Your Welcome Tyger & All Fellow Vapers :D

NitroBex likes this.
  6. allby

allby Bronze Contributor VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Whats up Chevy glad to see you here.

VapinChevy and NitroBex like this.
  7. VapinChevy

Blog Posts:
    It's good to see you too allby :D

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  8. VapingDemon

VapingDemon

Blog Posts:
    Good to stalk I mean see you Chevy.

VapinChevy likes this.
  9. Roger Schaeffer

Roger Schaeffer Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    My first big step up in gear were also carto thanks. Going on 5 mo's analog free. I used to chew and smoke the last yr before switching to a Herbal Chew-1 of the brands available with added nicotine and a step down option. Next time I oder herbal chew fron Triump I am going to order 1/2 strenght nic. Just moved into APV's and rebuilding. Very glad to be here

VapinChevy likes this.
  10. Bahas

Bahas Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for all you do.

VapinChevy likes this.
  11. VapinChevy

Blog Posts:
    Thank You All & Welcome to The Vaping Underground. If you need anything, I'm always here to help as well as many others!!! :D

12. VapinChevy

Blog Posts:
    Your Welcome :)

13. welshvalleyvapers

welshvalleyvapers

Blog Posts:
    Ok after our conversation yesterday Chevy, im calling you out....

Moderator note:
    --- issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties ---

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    allby, VapinChevy and cigarbabe like this.
  14. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Welshvalleyvapers I am sorry you are having a personal problem or issue with one of our moderators, and the VU has had no knowledge of this private transaction. Hope the both of you can work it out in a private manner. We at the VU choose our moderators very carefully,and we have faith that our moderator will resolve this issue with you in a speedy professional fashion.

15. cigarbabe

cigarbabe Show Host

Blog Posts:
    My hope is that Vaping Chevy will resolve this soon.

VapinChevy, TygerTyger and UncleRJ like this.
  16. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Not good, not good at all.

Hopefully this can be promptly resolved in a professional manner.

Sooner rather than later................................

VapinChevy, TygerTyger and cigarbabe like this.
  17. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Vape Deals Diva Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
  18. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Well said Miss Tyger.

Why didn't I think of that?

Please don't answer that question.

VapinChevy, cigarbabe and TygerTyger like this.
  19. UncleRJ

Blog Posts:
    In all fairness, VC does not seem to come online until at or around 1:00 A.M.

Guessing something to do with his work schedule so I am more than happy to wait until he has a chance to respond.

VapinChevy and cigarbabe like this.
  20. VapinChevy

Blog Posts:
    I'm here... Yes @UncleRJ time is correct with everything going on, my times are wonky... @welshvalleyvapers when you get the chance, please contact me with your paypal info... I'll move around some $$$ and get it all taken care of... I never meant to pull any bullshit and NO VU Mods DON'T con people into doing things that's (miss-information).. BTW I am sorry for all miss-understandings, and having everyone dragged in... My Deepest Sincere Apologies All :oops:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    TygerTyger likes this.
  21. TygerTyger

Blog Posts:
    @welshvalleyvapers - No, as a senior admin member and founder, I can assure you, that is *NOT* how our moderators roll. While I understand that you are frustrated, that's an awfully big leap you made there. We'll chalk it up to frustration. It appears that a resolution to this issue is only a few messages away... thanks for posting, @VapinChevy. I trust then that we can put it all behind us and carry on.

allby, UncleRJ, cigarbabe and 2 others like this.
  22. welshvalleyvapers

welshvalleyvapers

Blog Posts:
    this has been solved
    vapin chevy you can delete my earlier post as we have come to an agreement

allby, TygerTyger and VapinChevy like this.
  23. TygerTyger

Blog Posts:
    no deletions pls, but I will edit the post for you.....

allby and VapinChevy like this.
  24. welshvalleyvapers

welshvalleyvapers

Blog Posts:
  25. cigarbabe

cigarbabe Show Host

Blog Posts:
    I'm happy to report that this issue has been resolved! [​IMG]
    Way to go you two! [​IMG]
    C.B.
    [​IMG]

allby, TygerTyger and VapinChevy like this.