Become a Patron!

Vaping alcohol?

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
Has anyone ever vaped moonshine or vodka? Ive seen people vape vodka from a light bulb looking deal. Just curious if anyone has done it? And if so thier experience and tips?

Thanks

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.
Anything above 80 proof is flammable.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.
It does sound like a recipe for disaster. Besides that, why would someone want to vape the alcohol? Think I'll stick with the traditional way but to each their own I guess.

Hmm, now that I think about it it's Friday evening and I have a bottle of lime tequila in the freezer. Started to feel a bit thirsty right about now. ;)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Its super dangerous. It will absolutely get you wasted but your risks for alcohol poisoning go up exponentially. It is also more potent and readily absorbed into the blood stream. Your bodies overdose mechanisms are also bypassed. Not a good idea.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Back in the vape day, a lot of us used to add about 1% vodka to DIY juice - stopped doing it once I could no longer remember why and saw it made no difference in how I enjoyed my juice

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its super dangerous. It will absolutely get you wasted but your risks for alcohol poisoning go up exponentially. It is also more potent and readily absorbed into the blood stream. Your bodies overdose mechanisms are also bypassed. Not a good idea.
Holy shit dude! This is a great explanation jwill. I'm about to head to the freezer for a shot, the first is for you and your insight. :vino:

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
I understand it dangerous and "not a good idea" so just wondering if anyone has done it and temp setting?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Actually its gotta be over 100 proof to be flammible
Alcohol itself is flammable, so any alcoholic beverage will burn provided the alcohol content is high enough. The basic rule of thumb is anything 80 proof or above will light, and the higher the proof, the easier the alcohol will be to ignite.

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
I know about booze and am a big boy ill take whatever risk i see fit. Curious about best way to go about it setting wise is all

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My family has a tradition of making Glogi - basically gin diluted in fruit punch then lit on fire - it does not have to be 100 proof to be flammable and is flammable even when diluted

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
My family has a tradition of making Glogi - basically gin diluted in fruit punch then lit on fire - it does not have to be 100 proof to be flammable and is flammable even when diluted
Clearly you can read... thanks but please fuck off if you dont have any setting advice

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Clearly you can read... thanks but please fuck off if you dont have any setting advice

As I'm no drug and alcohol counselor, here is my advice: find one

Or feel free to experiment with your booze vaping and be sure to let us know if you need anyone to call 911 :banana:

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
.15 coil and vodka at 200. Its working fine. Dont think ill get loaded unless i vape 10 tanks back to back tho..

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This descended very quickly. Good luck with your vaping vodka, you can also bypass the liver by doing an alcohol enema. Alcoholics with cirrhosis of the liver do this when they are inches from death.

White lightning can be had at about 170 proof and tastes amazing.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This descended very quickly. Good luck with your vaping vodka, you can also bypass the liver by doing an alcohol enema. Alcoholics with cirrhosis of the liver do this when they are inches from death.

White lightning can be had at about 170 proof and tastes amazing.

Exceptionally talented individuals will probably be able to do a vape/enema - CLOUDZ FOR DAYZ :cloud:

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
Very weak "clouds". All i wanted was views from those who have done this. Not retards chiming in with their "bad idea!" view. Also, not interested in any sort of butt stuff when its my own.. lucy's maybe

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Seriously dude? Come with a stupid ass question looking for a support group? When you get to the enema stage, take the whole fifth.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you can give a round about location as to where you're from that would be great. Just want to make sure I don't miss the news report about how some moron blew himself up. Mkay, that would great, thanks!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Very weak "clouds". All i wanted was views from those who have done this. Not retards chiming in with their "bad idea!" view. Also, not interested in any sort of butt stuff when its my own.. lucy's maybe

Very manly and virile to single out the woman here. Well done :slowclap:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
What about that is a stupid qustion? Ive vaped plenty that wasnt ejuice

So what? Im sure someone, somewhere has vaped xxxxx. Probably recently, like today. Doesn't make it wise or a good idea. What's with all the hostility?

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
Not asking about crack. No interest. And i must have forgot the part where i asked if it was a good idea? Not so much hostility as annoyance with dumb dumbs is all

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Not asking about crack. No interest. And i must have forgot the part where i asked if it was a good idea? Not so much hostility as annoyance with dumb dumbs is all

Says the guy vaping vodka. Good luck with your stupidity. At least try when you die to make it look like something else so you don't ruin vaping for everyone else.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Will do. Love , peace, god bless

822cd457046249a89e81b5c2be1b68aa.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
You were getting friendly and knowledgeable advice until you made the "Fuck Off" comment.
This board has some of the friendliest people I've ever came across, always willing to help anyone new to vaping or even seasoned vapers.

VU Sponsors