Become a Patron!

Vaping and chest/nose/sinus congestion

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After 4 days of vaping with my kanger.... zero chest congestion issues.... I can feel the crap in my chest a bit when doing nicotine. The 0 nic had zero feeling in my throat or chest at all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very interested in trying a nebo. What do think the draw feels like on it? The draw on my top evod is not enough for me....

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very interested in trying a nebo. What do think the draw feels like on it? The draw on my top evod is not enough for me....

I love the draw on mine- it is my favorite on the go device, no worries about a tank plus this holds almost 10mls of liquid. Must use 65vg or more vg as too thin a liquid may cause leaking, I have never had leaking, but DO NOT store this standing up full of liquid, and make sure coil base is screwed in TIGHT. I vape this with 0.5 kanthal coils at between 25w and30w.
Not sure what is causing your sore throat. This NeBox maybe too much for you? It really is a DL hitter,but I can take baby hits off it too.
Some people really hate this device or really love it. The only way to know is to try, that's why they make hundreds of devices and tanks, everyone likes or dislikes are so different!
Do not leave this device in your car! Take extra care of external batteries,keep spare batteries in a plastic case,NEVER throw loose batteries in your pocket, and better to charge with a separate battery charger.
I have a friend that has only used MIG Cigs for 3 years, that kit is pricey, but that is all she likes, maybe something for you to look at too.
https://www.migvapor.com/electronic-cigarettes/mig-21-vape-pen-kits/mig-21-clear-fusion-vape-pen-kit
She uses Mig juice and buys her tanks here too.
Very hard to make suggestions for someone who was not a smoker and has had physical problems with prior vaping. I have tried so much liquid and devices to make the perfect fit for me. Somethings that I didn't like when I first started vaping,I like now,like DL hits.I was looking for something that hit like a cigarette,felt like a cigarette and tasted like a cigarette(wasn't gonna happen), I just got used to vaping instead. I drink tons of water and eliquids that don't irritate my throat, or vape less if my throat gets irritated, I am at 3nic with sub ohm. Lots of trial and error.

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
I know this was a few weeks ago, but I'll say this to my recent experience. Taking a crawl-before-you-walk approach, I got a Halo Triton II pen. I was only vaping going to and from work with Halo's Watermelon flavor (they don't disclose PG/VG ratio, but VG wasn't in the ingredients on the label, sooo) at 6 mg MTL with absolutely no problems. After a week of that and then a day of trying some 50/50 from VapeWild (Smurf Cake to be exact), I developed a seriously sore throat along with dry coughing and laryngitis. I immediately suspected the vaping and stopped.

But, since everyone else in my house were having the same symptoms, I figured cold bug. So, I started vaping again. Now, everyone else is up and running like deer auditioning for a Disney movie in springtime and I was still down and out. Stopped vaping for two days and now it's clearing up.

I can't rightfully say that the vaping caused this, but I can definitely say vaping with a cold or flu exponentially adds to recovery time.

VU Sponsors