Become a Patron!

Vaping gamers?

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was actually just thinking of that playing Destiny last night.. I'm in grind mode right now.. spent 2 hours and got one item that I could actually use, and it still didn't give me the boost I needed..

The boss fights alone can last 30-45 minutes.. let alone the raids that can last 4-6 hours.. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
Ha yeah the raiding is okay but 4-5 hours is something I dont have I think vanilla Wow burnt me out on long voss fights...twin emps cthun where aids....destiny is fun to mess with but its seems a long grind in which youll need to be lucky i got two exotic shotguns but they blow in pve and pvp as a blue has better impact n range stats....if it gets some quircks knocked out like splitscreen and better finding a group mechanic itll pass until the other games come out....the new COD looks like trash way too much of this push for technology its starting to get stupid I would prefer another WWII rehash or early OIF/afghanistan like backgrounds

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone remember the gun you could glitch out with Sal in BL2 to make you other guns shoot rapid fire insanity with super power? It was a glitch that got patched. I only used it with friends, but it was fun especially with an infinity or norfleet, or the good ol unkempt Harold.

Evil smasher.. That's the one. That glitch was nuts.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone remember the gun you could glitch out with Sal in BL2 to make you other guns shoot rapid fire insanity with super power? It was a glitch that got patched. I only used it with friends, but it was fun especially with an infinity or norfleet, or the good ol unkempt Harold.

Or the tried and true Shamfleet

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, unlimited ammo for the fleet is handy. I've watched people accidentally kill themselves sham fleeting many a time. Makes me lol.
Done that a lot until I got the hang of it. Dying Light has looked amazing since they announced it as a next gen first game but kept pushing it back seems part dead rising, left for dead and resident evil. The evil within looks twisted but worth the price tag.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Done that a lot until I got the hang of it. Dying Light has looked amazing since they announced it as a next gen first game but kept pushing it back seems part dead rising, left for dead and resident evil. The evil within looks twisted but worth the price tag.
Yeah, I have high hopes for Dying Light. Unless they fuck up it should be awesome, and again, I'm all for delays if they are needed. I'd rather wait for a polished product myself...

I need to look more into the Evil Within. I still wanna play Outlast, I think it was free on ps+, and my dumbass missed it somehow. I'd spend five bucks for it, it looks so fucking freaky I think I'd just play a bit, cry, then put it down, lol.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha yeah the raiding is okay but 4-5 hours is something I dont have I think vanilla Wow burnt me out on long voss fights...twin emps cthun where aids....destiny is fun to mess with but its seems a long grind in which youll need to be lucky i got two exotic shotguns but they blow in pve and pvp as a blue has better impact n range stats....if it gets some quircks knocked out like splitscreen and better finding a group mechanic itll pass until the other games come out....the new COD looks like trash way too much of this push for technology its starting to get stupid I would prefer another WWII rehash or early OIF/afghanistan like backgrounds

I heard they were supposed to be doing another World At War type COD next.. when Treyarch does the next one.. but they are probably just rumors.. that was my favorite COD of all time.. i loved every single map in that game..

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sadly my first COD experience was MW3 I was always deployed or busy "working" until I finally tried it out. My friend taught me to play on kill confirmed i was annoyed then a coworker showed me the light with HC Domination.....im a dick i pretty much lay down tube fire....plus it makes those quick scoping kiddies rage lol....well i preordered the pre-sequal on xbox360 i think my gt is MEENCRACKA or STEWart Pidazzo (its not racist cuz its not hard "er"d)

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I have high hopes for Dying Light. Unless they fuck up it should be awesome, and again, I'm all for delays if they are needed. I'd rather wait for a polished product myself...

I need to look more into the Evil Within. I still wanna play Outlast, I think it was free on ps+, and my dumbass missed it somehow. I'd spend five bucks for it, it looks so fucking freaky I think I'd just play a bit, cry, then put it down, lol.
Outlast was okay...just mostly running hiding but some freaky as fuck parts. If you want to shit your pants get the new silent hill demo and dont watch any previews or how to guides and turn out the lights.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Outlast was okay...just mostly running hiding but some freaky as fuck parts. If you want to shit your pants get the new silent hill demo and dont watch any previews or how to guides and turn out the lights.
I figured as much, just seems intriguingly freaky to have no weapons. Will have to try the new Silent Hill demo, I never got into that series, but never too late to try.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have the new Battlefield Hardline on Xbox One?

If so - add me! just picked it up last night and I gotta say - much better than I expected after playing the beta.

gamertag; Holy Meatball

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Dying Light is amazing.. I already beat it but let my friend borrow it - need to get it back since I just heard they added a 'hard mode' which is very exciting

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dying Light is amazing.. I already beat it but let my friend borrow it - need to get it back since I just heard they added a 'hard mode' which is very exciting
Hell yeah. I'm gonna have to try to not buy some vape stuff so I can get it. My PS4 just got back from being repaired yesterday. Still under warranty, went smooth and free. Glad I was still covered, though. It started randomly beeping one night, and then when I turned it on was stuck in a safe mode loop. I did all the steps and ended up going nuclear and wiping it, which fixed it. However, it then would only recognize a controller plugged in while in safe mode. Even plugged in, it wouldn't go past the initial setup screen, and my controller flashed blue/white. It was all weird. It's fixed, that's all that matters.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell yeah. I'm gonna have to try to not buy some vape stuff so I can get it. My PS4 just got back from being repaired yesterday. Still under warranty, went smooth and free. Glad I was still covered, though. It started randomly beeping one night, and then when I turned it on was stuck in a safe mode loop. I did all the steps and ended up going nuclear and wiping it, which fixed it. However, it then would only recognize a controller plugged in while in safe mode. Even plugged in, it wouldn't go past the initial setup screen, and my controller flashed blue/white. It was all weird. It's fixed, that's all that matters.

Damn man - well at least you got it fixed! knock on wood I haven't had a single issue with my x1 so far - while my friends have had several.. i guess that happens with new consoles (at least its nothing like the 360 red ring issues)

and you will love DL - one of the most suspenseful games I've played in a long time.. especially when you go out at night - ALONE. its intense.. plus the graphics are the best to date and add some co-op friends and it shines even more.

ton of content and replayability..the new hard mode is much needed since after you beat the game and max out your weapons its pretty easy to run through enemies..

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Damn man - well at least you got it fixed! knock on wood I haven't had a single issue with my x1 so far - while my friends have had several.. i guess that happens with new consoles (at least its nothing like the 360 red ring issues)

and you will love DL - one of the most suspenseful games I've played in a long time.. especially when you go out at night - ALONE. its intense.. plus the graphics are the best to date and add some co-op friends and it shines even more.

ton of content and replayability..the new hard mode is much needed since after you beat the game and max out your weapons its pretty easy to run through enemies..
Nice, I have a buddy I'll make get it. He coerced me into Destiny, which I hated but I traded it to him for The Last of Us remastered, and PS4 GTAV. Worked out ok, his girlfriend digs Destiny.

And yeah, I'm the only person I know who's had issues, from reading I've done, I'm pretty sure my Bluetooth died on it. Apparently safe mode relies solely on USB, hence the controller working, but, despite having to plug in a controller on initial setup, it also has to read Bluetooth, or it won't play. Kinda stupid, but I think that was it, my controller is fine, all I care about is it's fixed and free. Gotta do some installing and downloading from the cloud, thankfully I have PS Plus.

I have an Xbox 360, and a PS3. All warranty replacements, but I'm on my third 360, all Red ring of death. It's been kicking since 2008, though. Got my PS3 in 2009, only issues I've had were occasional freezing in Borderlands 2 during raid bosses and dual wielding Unkempt Harold's or conference calls, or nor fleets. You get a couple Sal's doing that, and the PS3 taps out.

I'm kinda excited for the BL2 remaster. I almost got the pre sequel for PS3, since they insisted it wasn't gonna come to current gen. I would've been pissed if I bought that. I've played that game and all the expansions to death, but you get everything and the Pre Sequel for a normal game price. I'm intrigued. Long post...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice, I have a buddy I'll make get it. He coerced me into Destiny, which I hated but I traded it to him for The Last of Us remastered, and PS4 GTAV. Worked out ok, his girlfriend digs Destiny.

And yeah, I'm the only person I know who's had issues, from reading I've done, I'm pretty sure my Bluetooth died on it. Apparently safe mode relies solely on USB, hence the controller working, but, despite having to plug in a controller on initial setup, it also has to read Bluetooth, or it won't play. Kinda stupid, but I think that was it, my controller is fine, all I care about is it's fixed and free. Gotta do some installing and downloading from the cloud, thankfully I have PS Plus.

I have an Xbox 360, and a PS3. All warranty replacements, but I'm on my third 360, all Red ring of death. It's been kicking since 2008, though. Got my PS3 in 2009, only issues I've had were occasional freezing in Borderlands 2 during raid bosses and dual wielding Unkempt Harold's or conference calls, or nor fleets. You get a couple Sal's doing that, and the PS3 taps out.

I'm kinda excited for the BL2 remaster. I almost got the pre sequel for PS3, since they insisted it wasn't gonna come to current gen. I would've been pissed if I bought that. I've played that game and all the expansions to death, but you get everything and the Pre Sequel for a normal game price. I'm intrigued. Long post...

I love me some BL2.. played the hell outta it when it first came out.. i really wanted to play the space one but i just can't go back to old-gen graphics lol.. consider me spoiled! But if they release it and update it for next gen I'll be all over that shit!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love me some BL2.. played the hell outta it when it first came out.. i really wanted to play the space one but i just can't go back to old-gen graphics lol.. consider me spoiled! But if they release it and update it for next gen I'll be all over that shit!
Its being released as a package with all expansion packs and the new one, the Pre Sequel. I saw on Best Buy's site a march 24th release, so i think its coming Tuesday.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just built a new gaming pc about a month ago so I've been trying all the new games I couldn't play before. Any life changing games I may have missed in the past year or 2 that I should try now?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just built a new gaming pc about a month ago so I've been trying all the new games I couldn't play before. Any life changing games I may have missed in the past year or 2 that I should try now?

If you haven't played GTA5 thats a no brainer to get :)

i could go on for days about others that you need to try.. what type of games are you into?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you haven't played GTA5 thats a no brainer to get :)

i could go on for days about others that you need to try.. what type of games are you into?
Patiently waiting for GTA5 to hit PC next month. I like a wide variety of games but first person shooters don't hold my attention as long as RPG type games.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Patiently waiting for GTA5 to hit PC next month. I like a wide variety of games but first person shooters don't hold my attention as long as RPG type games.
GTAV is great. Don't get Watch Dogs, overhyped big time. I did the Final Fantasy XXIV a Realm Reborn for a bit, if you like RPGS it's cool, not my style. I have a buddy who still plays it a ton. It's pretty on PC, too. You could get Borderlands 2 for way cheap, probably with all the DLC. It's a FPS at heart, but also an RPG. All the classes have multiple distinct ways to level up and build your skill trees to cater to your style. I can't play FPS, or games in general like I used to, but that game is incredible.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh, if you like RPGS, FF XXIV is PS3, PS4, and PC on the same servers. It works seamlessly, and that helps mean that it's gonna be around and populated for a while. Important if you're shelling out money each month.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, if you like RPGS, FF XXIV is PS3, PS4, and PC on the same servers. It works seamlessly, and that helps mean that it's gonna be around and populated for a while. Important if you're shelling out money each month.
I'm gonna check out FF XXIV and Elder Scrolls Online as well. I've also been grabbing games that I might not usually play but are supposed to have great graphics. I still haven't found a game I can't max out and get at least 60 fps on this system.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Elderscrolls Online doesn't require a subscription anymore, so I am back playing it again.
Must admit though that it takes some relearning after being gone from it for over 9 months.

If anybody else plays it, look me up. Userid is @zytukin

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Elderscrolls Online doesn't require a subscription anymore, so I am back playing it again.
Must admit though that it takes some relearning after being gone from it for over 9 months.

If anybody else plays it, look me up. Userid is @zytukin
Yeah I thought about it again a few days ago when I was reading an article about them dropping the sub fee, when it first released the pc I had couldn't run it.

If any of you guys play diablo 3 on pc, I'm usually on there a good bit.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I thought about it again a few days ago when I was reading an article about them dropping the sub fee, when it first released the pc I had couldn't run it.

If any of you guys play diablo 3 on pc, I'm usually on there a good bit.
I didn't know they'd stopped charging. I don't think Elder Scrolls is out for consoles, yet, though. It was supposed to be a long time ago... I'm thinking of getting Diablo III for PS4 to play with some friends of mine, but that doesn't help you much. Lol. They say it's pretty awesome.

I think FFXIV is free by now with a month free, or if you pay a month it's free, something like that. They also either just released or are about to release an expansion I think. I was on PS3 still when I played, but I've seen it on my friends PC, and it's impressive. It'll showcase your rig.

What kinda specs you get? It's been a long time since I've had a gaming PC.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know they'd stopped charging. I don't think Elder Scrolls is out for consoles, yet, though. It was supposed to be a long time ago... I'm thinking of getting Diablo III for PS4 to play with some friends of mine, but that doesn't help you much. Lol. They say it's pretty awesome.

I think FFXIV is free by now with a month free, or if you pay a month it's free, something like that. They also either just released or are about to release an expansion I think. I was on PS3 still when I played, but I've seen it on my friends PC, and it's impressive. It'll showcase your rig.

What kinda specs you get? It's been a long time since I've had a gaming PC.
i5 4690k OC at 4.6 ghz, GTX 970, Asus Z97-A mobo, 16gb DD3, 2 TB WD black and a crucial SSD for OS.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i5 4690k OC at 4.6 ghz, GTX 970, Asus Z97-A mobo, 16gb DD3, 2 TB WD black and a crucial SSD for OS.
I realized after posting, since I've been on the same MacBook Pro since 2008, I probably wouldn't know what you had. I know i5 over clocked to 4.6 is insane man. I'm assuming the GTX is a top Nvidia, and 16 gigs of ram is certainly nice. Sounds pretty beastly, man.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realized after posting, since I've been on the same MacBook Pro since 2008, I probably wouldn't know what you had. I know i5 over clocked to 4.6 is insane man. I'm assuming the GTX is a top Nvidia, and 16 gigs of ram is certainly nice. Sounds pretty beastly, man.
Wasn't very expensive either, shopped around for the parts a bit and ended up around $900 for the whole system.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ESO stopped charging this month. Think around the 15th.
Can also preorder for XBox and PS4, due out June 9th

Taajsgpm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Im still hooked on counterstrike :) cant fix perfect I guess

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

If you havent played Dragon Age Inquisition - its amazing. So much friggin content - i'm like 25% through the main story and i already have almost 80 hours put in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ah, Sal. Luckily I played him last after finishing OP8 with everyone else except Krieg. (Still haven't.) With the right skills and gear Sal could stand toe to toe with practically any boss. It was great to walk straight up to Pete and finally shut him the fuck up. :D

But the moment I remember most with Sal was the first time I could go face to face with Digistruct Dukino's Mom in OP8, no dodging or running, just gunzerking with Unkempt Harold and Grog Nozzle, and reduce her to dust before she could get off a single blast. Every other character had struggled with her. It was sweet revenge. And it told me that my time with BL2 was finally coming to an end. Fond memories. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

(stock photo)

Last edited:

juiceintheclouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I play destiny on xbox one quite a bit. have 2 maxed characters. hit me up if you want to play sometime, just send me a message first as i have a lot of people inviting me to things.

xbox one GT: Just Zooted

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am a bit overdue for a new gaming PC ( I am not big console fan), but that will have to wait. Usually I am not that into online gaming, I prefer turn based strategies like the Civilization and Total War series, but some time ago I decided to give World of Tanks a go and was duly disappointed.

Then I went to War Thunder and Planet Side 2 and I was hooked. After only several days I decided to delete the biggest time vampire and Planet Side 2 was finished, I still play regularly War Thunder though. There is nothing like ramming your enemies with a 50 ton monster and shooting them point blank (if you could close, of course).

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a bit overdue for a new gaming PC ( I am not big console fan), but that will have to wait. Usually I am not that into online gaming, I prefer turn based strategies like the Civilization and Total War series, but some time ago I decided to give World of Tanks a go and was duly disappointed.

Then I went to War Thunder and Planet Side 2 and I was hooked. After only several days I decided to delete the biggest time vampire and Planet Side 2 was finished, I still play regularly War Thunder though. There is nothing like ramming your enemies with a 50 ton monster and shooting them point blank (if you could close, of course).
I love a good long game of Civ5, I'm going to try out the total war series soon.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I play destiny on xbox one quite a bit. have 2 maxed characters. hit me up if you want to play sometime, just send me a message first as i have a lot of people inviting me to things.

xbox one GT: Just Zooted

I was big into Destiny when it first came out.. until the grindfest became too repetitive.. I heard things improved with it but i think it was too late for me to get back into it.. plus no matchmaking for raids was a big turn off to me.. I had high hopes that I would still be playing that game but its collecting dust

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love a good long game of Civ5, I'm going to try out the total war series soon.
Civ 5 is still the game that i have clocked the most hours on. Just one more turn!

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You won't be disappointed by Total War, I would recommend starting with Shogun 2 Total War. They rushed Rome 2 and it came out not the way it was supposed to. They released at least 12 patches, but it is still dubious if they got it right finally.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is like gaming, when you know what your doing, is a blast. I am a GT6 & GTA5 addict. Sounds different, gaming has me playing my guitar's better, all the game pad practice on the hands rocks. I can roll a coil by eyeball.
Sometimes I use Power Tools! :D

VU Sponsors