kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
think the last video game i played was donkey kong. soooooooooo out of touch.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Used to be so easy to hang a cig out of your mouth while beating the crap out of something in a game. Now I have to vape while flying somewhere or standing around "in town". lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Used to be so easy to hang a cig out of your mouth while beating the crap out of something in a game. Now I have to vape while flying somewhere or standing around "in town". lol

LOL agree on this one.. I dont vape have as much as i used to smoke while I game now.. well ... smoke cigarettes that is ;)

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a gamer. Mainly PC I'd say, though I have a PS3 and Xbox 360 also. Played more on the 360, but I finally let my XBL gold expire on that since I decided if I get a new console, it'll be a PS4. And since I have PS+ going, I'm doing my first serious PS3 gaming now with Destiny, which is pretty much taking all my free time at the moment.

It's easier to vape with a turn-based game. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I Play DandD WOW and my favorite Lord Of the rings Only problem I have its once I start i lose track of time, its like crap suns up!!

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Play DandD WOW and my favorite Lord Of the rings Only problem I have its once I start i lose track of time, its like crap suns up!!

Haha I havent played D&D in forever. Damn do I miss it. I know what you mean about time. Everytime I play minecraft I lose 6 hours.

I mostly play LoL and HS (thats League of Legends and Hearthstone for non-gamer folk). I actively play both and am ranked in LoL. If anyone wants hit me up in a my gamertag is aarmou in LoL.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
played from burnng crusade until mists of pandaria.... did not play vanilla wow, unfortunately.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blizzard sucks.

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm with you. I'm all about the free2play games. I dont mind spending little amounts over time as opposed to a lot of money up front and monthly. Riot isn't the best company, but at least their product is consistent. I am excited to watch worlds on Twitch. Does anyone else play LoL?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't keep up with the hardware upgrades on my pc's to continue to game on it.. thats why I strictly play consoles only now.. way easier..

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had the same rigg since 2008. I have made some small upgrade over that time, but not that much. My computer is in need of an upgrade now. I just need da cash. I like XB1 but that is alot of money up front too. Most of my friends are PC gamers so its easy to stay with it. I can see your dilemma though. All of our hobbies are expensive.

adreamersdaze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just recently built a PC.

I love mmorpg's but it's so hard to get into them without having someone to play with.

Right now I'm just playing Black Ops 2 and League of Legends.

:p

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have X1 and Xbox 360 - gamertag: Holy Meatball

send me friend requests - on X1 I play titanfall / cod ghosts/ and Madden 25 .. I probably won't be online again until Sep1st because I'm in the middle of moving and don't have a minute to myself

I want to get Diablo3 when it comes out for the X1 -- I played it on PC when it first came out but it was terrible.. now they have made it better so I'm interested to get back into it, just don't want to play on PC anymore.

I plan on getting Destiny on X1 in Sep, along with Evolve (whenever it drops) and the new COD in November. Next year I can't wait for Dying Light and the new Battlefield

mine is nan bullen, usually it's my husband playing though

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just recently built a PC.

I love mmorpg's but it's so hard to get into them without having someone to play with.

Right now I'm just playing Black Ops 2 and League of Legends.

:p

I play LoL. You are welcome to add me.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had the same rigg since 2008. I have made some small upgrade over that time, but not that much. My computer is in need of an upgrade now. I just need da cash. I like XB1 but that is alot of money up front too. Most of my friends are PC gamers so its easy to stay with it. I can see your dilemma though. All of our hobbies are expensive.

I used to build PC's for a living and could get a ton of hardware on the cheap, but no longer have those sort of connects - My work gives me a top notch laptop but obviously can't game on that.. well I guess but they probably wouldn't be happy lol.. I used to PC game exclusively back in the day but most of my friends have consoles now so I get what you mean.. just easier to stay where everyone is.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like hooking my PC up to the 65in plasma and play Lord Of the rings in stereo

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm taking the day off from Destiny, I'm playing it too much.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
PS3. Haven't felt the need to get a new console yet. I'd be playing on the PC if it had come out on that.

sad news.. they just patched the Loot Cave :( :( :(

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha, I had a feeling they would.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha, I had a feeling they would.

I only did it twice after I got to level 20 but yea.. I knew it wouldnt last long.. oh well.. back to the infinite grind

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bahh can NEVER find any peeps on X1.. I give up!

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I play Diablo 3 at the moment if anyone wants to add me battle tag Valento#1944. I've played WoW from BC to Mists, I'll probably start it back up once next expansion releases.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I gave into the destiny monkey

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, but were clans around at launch? My game was collecting dust up until a few weeks before ROS. Going to add your battletag.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love PC games!! I'm more into the Battlefield and CoD series. Just pre-ordered the new Borderlands!! October 14th can't come soon enough

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If anyone is interested- steam: strapped_kaos for dayz.
I could always use a team member to prevent bandits and occasional bambi hunters, loving the game honestly.
Have had a built rig since 2012 but still have not found a game I cant run on ultra, dayz is about the closest hog so far. Would love to meet a couple players thou.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
PS4 evilercracka play destiny mostly but known to tube people with the wife in Ghosts

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn! Got me beat. I'm just under 300hrs for B2 and around the same for Borderlands:GOTY

Untitled crop.jpg

Every character at OP8 except Krieg, who I gave up on at OP3. I don't think that hour count is right. Seems like I was at 1500 one day and 3000 the next.

That said, I'm not proud of it, @Talon4x4. Could have written a book in that amount of time. :eek:

Last edited:

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you played for 24hrs/day that is equivalent to 130 days of straight playing. Crazy!! LOL! You getting the Pre-Sequel?!

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you played for 24hrs/day that is equivalent to 130 days of straight playing. Crazy!! LOL! You getting the Pre-Sequel?!

Obsessive, I know. Wore out at least one keyboard and two mice. Will get the Prequel, but no rush. Giving my gaming a big rest.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I committed so much time to BL2 it's absurd. I fucking love that game. I'd have to plug in the PS3 to check, but I've got level 50's in all the main classes, and I know I was disturbed when I realized how many days my hour count added to. Great game, I have a PS4 now and still am tempted to get the pre-sequel, I wish it wasn't just last gen.

I happened to be logged in one day when literally everything, even small chests were throwing out legendarys. I didn't log out all day and made a bunch of mules and collected pretty much every legendary item there is. Randy Pitchfork came on the gearbox forums and said that while doing maintenance a decimal point was misplaced in the loot drop algorithms I believe, so legendary shit was just all over. It was crazy. I gave a ton of it away.

I got Destiny for PS4, but I can't get into it. I've been out of the gaming phase for a bit, but I feel like I should be into Destiny more. I need to play more, just something's missing for me. I'm too early to give a true verdict, though.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I happened to be logged in one day when literally everything, even small chests were throwing out legendarys. I didn't log out all day and made a bunch of mules and collected pretty much every legendary item there is. Randy Pitchfork came on the gearbox forums and said that while doing maintenance a decimal point was misplaced in the loot drop algorithms I believe, so legendary shit was just all over. It was crazy. I gave a ton of it away.

Oh brother, what I would have given at lower levels for a glitch day like that! Toward the end there I had everything and about 30 characters to store it all. However, there's nothing like that first Conference Call, etc. Well, maybe that level 4 Fire Bee I lucked into one day that would last me for ten levels...

VU Sponsors