Vaping Instagram - Vaffle

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by Roadtrip635, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Vaffle, it's like a vaping Instagram, has anyone else been using it? https://www.vaffle.com/dl/

I've been on it for a little while and it's kinda cool, it's basically a vapers Instagram. I like going through and checking out all the vape pics especially things like the coil builds, mostly because there are crazy builds that look pretty cool, but could never build or would even attempt, but they look awesome....lol :cool:

It seems to be a very global community and I also get a kick from checking out pics of different vape cultures around the world. Or checking out different vape set-ups, plenty of things I would not use, but are cool to look at. I also get a chuckle at seeing some of the crazy juice names and trying to guess what flavor that it could possibly be. They also have several vape tools handy like a coil build calculator, DIY e-juice calculator, Ohms Law, etc. nice and handy.

It's a fun time killer while I'm waiting in line at the grocery store, waiting on to go food or vooping..... :rolleyes:

Vape Fan and zephyr like this.
  2. iamadrunkguy

iamadrunkguy Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've been on it too....havent posted much but seems nice for vape related things... I hate when I search instagram for luxotic and glasses come up.

Roadtrip635 likes this.
  3. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    I’m a noob when it comes to these sort of things ...is it just sharing pics? Never got the way the lingo works underneath instragram just seems everyone talks emoji and you hashtag everything :huh:

JuicyLucy, Vape Fan and Roadtrip635 like this.
  4. Roadtrip635

Blog Posts:

Yeah, mostly pics, but there are short vids. They also have a section for video reviews, many of the vape reviewers have posted up in that section. I hear ya, I'm not big on social media so deciphering the slang is a bit different. The hashtags are cool tho, you can click on a hashtag and you'll see all the content with that tag, basically just a filing system. It makes it easier if you want to check out a certain category or item, like #squonker or #deadrabbit.

KingPin! likes this.
  5. Roadtrip635

Blog Posts:

That's kinda why I like it, just vape stuff. It's fun to check out or kill a little time.

6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the link and the heads up but if it doesn't work on a PC it ain't for me.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Roadtrip635 likes this.
  7. Roadtrip635

Blog Posts:

I just use it on my phone, quick and easy to use.

8. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Even though I could use an Emulator I just don't use my phone like the rest of the world. Hello? :gaah:

9. Mrodes

Mrodes New Member

Blog Posts:
    Do we really need a separated platform? I mean with the help of hashtags, recommendations, search we can communicate and also promote our culture among those who haven't tried vaping yet. We can as well likes, become more popular. I think there's no need in another social media.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2018
  10. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Well, since my original posts I now have a Google Pixel 2 XL with the Android OS so I could actually use it.

Roadtrip635 likes this.