Become a Patron!

Vaping on a budget

I've just recently got back into vaping and my budget is quite limited. Anyone know of any good juices for a decent price?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll check them out. I have to watch the flavors though because I'm allergic to cinnamon

They usually have deals on their home page, sign up for their newsletter to get deal updates.

They just had a $5 per 60ml of their Awesome Sauce line when you buy 3. It was $18 shipped.

The custard is really good if your into custards, I kept that one. The other 2 I got for a friend to turn him on to the sauce. The pomegranate smelled really good.
The watermelon I've had before and it was kind of a bite from near the rind, kind of a greener sharp tast but after 2 weeks it developed into a really good smooth sweet watermelon.

Caramel waffle cappuccino is epic. I've never had a coffee I liked before that one.

Cheesecake needs a good month to go from brie with berrys to cheesecake. Then it's great.

There are other juice companies that do a decent job for the money but I haven't found a low cost juice that uses a nic that's as good as the sauce la.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried tmaxx. Maple donut tasted like playdough, pear cake was less sweet cake and more dry biscuit, pina colada got nice and creamy after about 3 weeks.
Good price, nic seemed good I just wasn't into the flavor mixes that I picked up.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I tried tmaxx. Maple donut tasted like playdough, pear cake was less sweet cake and more dry biscuit, pina colada got nice and creamy after about 3 weeks.
Good price, nic seemed good I just wasn't into the flavor mixes that I picked up.
Pear Cake is my ADV :)

They usually have deals on their home page, sign up for their newsletter to get deal updates.

They just had a $5 per 60ml of their Awesome Sauce line when you buy 3. It was $18 shipped.

The custard is really good if your into custards, I kept that one. The other 2 I got for a friend to turn him on to the sauce. The pomegranate smelled really good.
The watermelon I've had before and it was kind of a bite from near the rind, kind of a greener sharp tast but after 2 weeks it developed into a really good smooth sweet watermelon.

Caramel waffle cappuccino is epic. I've never had a coffee I liked before that one.

Cheesecake needs a good month to go from brie with berrys to cheesecake. Then it's great.

There are other juice companies that do a decent job for the money but I haven't found a low cost juice that uses a nic that's as good as the sauce la.
I love milk and honey, fruits and creamy flavores

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have a great deal for new customers to sample right now, $0.99 per 30ml pre selected from their original line of juices. And add 3 random 30's for $9 if you want. (I would put a hint of which 30ml's you want to try in the notes, worth a shot)

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
On a budget? I'd start to DIY it up! But maybe you don't want to get into that. I don't know if it's the case everywhere, but the local shop around where I live usually has decent prices, usually 6-7 bucks for a 30 ml. If you want online try Tmaxx or if you don't mind throwing a ball against a wall, you could try the vape mall. Prices are decent, but most juice is meh though some are good. But DIY is the way to go for cost.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've just recently got back into vaping and my budget is quite limited. Anyone know of any good juices for a decent price?
Verde valley vape.theyre actually running a sale this weekend.20 percent off or free shipping or double the free 100ml bottle if your order is over 25 dollars before shipping. They have some great flavors

On a budget? I'd start to DIY it up! But maybe you don't want to get into that. I don't know if it's the case everywhere, but the local shop around where I live usually has decent prices, usually 6-7 bucks for a 30 ml. If you want online try Tmaxx or if you don't mind throwing a ball against a wall, you could try the vape mall. Prices are decent, but most juice is meh though some are good. But DIY is the way to go for cost.
I ordered some Swft sauce juice. They had 2 145ml bottles for $30. That will last me a while and i found a coupon code for 10% off so my whole order came out to be like 27 bucks total.
I'd love to get into the DIY stuff but i have no idea how to get started in that.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
DIY seems a lot more intimidating than it really is. You have four ingredients % VG, PG, nicotine, and flavor concentrates. You can get all this stuff from sites like wizard labs and bull city flavors, there are others but their quality is the best in my opinion. Unless you're a mathematician, you're going to need an e juice calculator, you can find many with a quick google search. Find the one that works best for you. You can search the DIY section of the forum for more info and help.

My opinion on DIY: better and cheaper than most commercial juices. You're only limited by your own creativity (and what flavors you got.) Very cost effective after the initial buying of your materials. Only downside is you go through a lot of flavors if you become too much of a mad scientist.

Hope ya can get into DIY dude. :vino:

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been using budget vapor for awhile now. Decent juice. 120mls for 11 bucks. Shipping is a bit slow though. From the day I order till the day I get product is 7-9 days.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Verde valley. I ordered Friday and it'll be here tomorrow,Monday. Quickest turn around ever

VU Sponsors