Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

For you @Amber Petti.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So Cousin Joey stopped by for coffee 6 apart and he helped me carry the glider to the front porch. Made easy work jockeying it back together with two people~! Then we had out coffee on the back porch.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
about 30 years ago i was home on my day off, in the winter. i sat and watched I Love Lucy all day long, couldn't switch to anything else. and i wasn't a ILL fan at all.

It’s strange how shows can do that! This series is from Iceland. It’s called The Valhalla Murders. Police crime/murder story. It’s really good, imho. But it’s taken going on six episodes to figure out what’s going on.

giphy.gif

Here, you can have a Lucy flashback. :teehee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We had a nice dinner and enjoying a glass of wine now killing time before I break out the Nespresso Virtuo for Desert.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We had a nice dinner and enjoying a glass of wine now killing time before I break out the Nespresso Virtuo for Desert.

Hey, if you can find statistics for Queens, let me know. The ones on the Weather app freaked me out. I hope they’re wrong!!

Enjoy your new machine. Hope the parents and your sweetie are doing well. :hug: I’m not even asking what you had for dinner. I’m bored with the stock up food I’ve got.

:hug::hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Than you don't want to hear what I made for Desert~! I posted links to NYC/DOH and Queens Dot Com in the other thread for you.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’ve got no aspirin, only white willow bark. Crap.
Take a hot shower or bath and breathe in the steam. It cleans you out. It’ll probably cause a runny nose though lol. And if you have some bath salt, that’s good too! I used eucalyptus bath salts for pain or to clear up my sinuses and lavender to relax me for sleep. (Haven’t been able to take a bath in years but when I did it was always amazing!)

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave:Hi all! Watched a bunch of twilight zones.Forgot how much I like that show. So many famous actors.Can't remember their real names but one episode had kernel klink and someone from car 54.Too many others to list. Very gloomy out today but very nice in.
Also having severe allergies this year.Get them mainly when things are growing.This year for the first time they they are affecting my ears. If the right one doesn't clear up may have to see a doco_O. Cat wants lunch so may get some myself. Later folks.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I absolutely love this weather!! I love rain, the smell of it, the feel of it! It was windy too which made it even better! But now the wind is gone. I want to go for a nice long walk in it today! Gotta get rain boots when I get the money though!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had to go outside in the wind and rain to pull out an extension ladder to climb up above the Bay Window in the living room~! Wind was pulling the ladder out of my hands. I marked where we had a drip on the inside and found a small hole under the silicone they used by the flashing, so Flax Seal to the rescue~! Sprayed it over and into the hole until it filled it so now the wind can't drive water in and I will take care of it permanently when we have some good dry weather. This Flex Seal stuff is pretty amazing how it displaces water. Now I need a nice hot shower.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Time for dinner and I spent the day chasing water that got in the roof of the window. Gravity is a bitch who doesn't stop! I vacuumed a half gallon of water out of it and good thing I took off the molding to get to it or it would have destroyed the wood. Could have been a big problem if it wasn't caught soon enough.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was outside fixing the leak in the roof of the Bay Window this morning. I used Flashing Cement to seal where the guys used silicone Done deal and will never leak again.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So as a Thank you for hooking Joey up with Movies and Netflix Series on his USB Sticks, he drops off a 5th of Old No. 7~! Cool to have a couple of Jack and Gingers in the afternoon~!

VU Sponsors