Vaping on the Front or back Porch

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
962231874aaae2ad75afcfa19fcb64d5-wednesday-memes-300x218-5aac712aa474be0019a4122a-5ab012d3fa6bcc003623e6d0.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not normally drink coffee after lunchtime and sometimes after a good meal with desert I will have an Espresso or Cappy~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So the lawns are cut, edged and blown then I had lunch~! Went to the store picked up some more Butter Crunch Lettuce Seeds because the first ones never came up? Tilled the soil cleaned it out good and planted the seeds. So I will see in 7-20 days if they germinate.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve had to take raw garlic for a few days to get rid of a stuffy nose and cough, and now it’s gone. But the garlic I got is so strong. Sheesh, the first day I took it on an empty-ish stomach and had agida until I had a few ginger cookies. :teehee:

I’ve been sleeping late, so I’m sorry I haven’t been around. Miss you, Steve. And the rest of our on and off again Porchers.
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was running around this morning to the Bank and a store. Picked up a new Umbrella for the front porch over the bench. Get home and check it out to find out it had cuts in it because the ID-10-T who cut the box wasn't careful. Had to go back again to exchange it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Then a spent a few hours making a couple of PPE's for myself and my Sweetie to keep under the seat in the vehicles. Getting crazy out there so BE PREPARED.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bad enough having to worry about who you come in contact with on the streets but don't come at me when I am in my truck~!

YM3XzXy37AaEX7HNMwEtI9Tek7gRZEVkVT_NEtuFgH4EJIQjCR49jntGkxA5O7oKeloH6n6gb62j7f1dzC4N74FF21WSgP8j7_upkb0FpaSXJS-1l1nz43btaFKSY4uqTy3Acme5cuAdnUqsKYHRLjFgKyGeEfTfTz2mGqDK_xg7ti-nsNjuugXLU4ASItGdAGLlvRkDvzsomVaoL4_TkW_eIY0DMi-CcmIN-vzixT4JoX9sb0wpl4mdErcWUQPVjBPcJrJBUj6T_FbhUXfhswVt3Tr6Z03rs4DclK8Dp1uSmFcPCOXvz7O25vHgJRXJJmCewCZ1x-d5d0u-wcmqFu29Z8vVEG9Tlf-n-8xweEmKMQSxYs2hq3Y3sD4KsLKoO8L_Y5adCu7EEPpphCYfl4xjJC39aimhsipMgiQVW4O3As05LwoeC7g4jhJuD9smDSE_ZB-g3v5QF_3sOGw6mvmXRa-KX6tYTGWRZd4cxOP5N2NfCtClJe2FGLXGsSEGdECAr-4I5LKdI9AJIST9mFB1nxdnqT3WMryco8y1Oq1T6B3WIU31P-dNcxw-HouRBSF5T94Mv1RN0r7HvAowBRHy87VMREC5fbAh5X_2LeDISVb4IqQ-Db8WJdFRAVx9Rmk0cxW0O2273FusdCqOLBbi6CHVYhHagLR18hYtHnJBtSF4rLTIgm3Rsawbqg=w567-h755-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How’s things by you? It’s really quiet here, thank God.

Basically Pretty Quiet here but I saw that Protesters closed parts of the Southern State last night and there have been some peaceful protests around Long Island. I am just being prepared in case I have to drive somewhere or if some shit goes on where I happen to be. Heard from a guy just before who couldn't get home to Staten Island because they were Protesting about 2PM.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I feel like having a Beer and get some fresh air so I will hit the Back Patio. If I wasn't able to go outside and was stuck inside I would have gone insane and I feel for those who don't have the ability.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Basically Pretty Quiet here but I saw that Protesters closed parts of the Southern State last night and there have been some peaceful protests around Long Island. I am just being prepared in case I have to drive somewhere or if some shit goes on where I happen to be. Heard from a guy just before who couldn't get home to Staten Island because they were Protesting about 2PM.

Well, at least they’re being peaceful. I was surprised at what I saw on the news going on in the Village. :crazy:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just had dinner and trying to decide what I should have next??? Had a beer and a couple of glasses of wine but drank water with dinner and should I have an Aperitif or a Jack and Ginger?

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They use too until I had them answer a few question's about history. They changed their tune real quick. But it still didn't matter. I'm still old.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They use too until I had them answer a few question's about history. They changed their tune real quick. But it still didn't matter. I'm still old.

You're only as young as you feel, think and act. Plus if you don't look your age that is always good for some fun~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wait a second here, you were Nuts before the Pandemic~! Why do you think we get along so well?

That’s my point. :giggle: I’ve got no porch, and the benches we had in our building’s garden area were taken away last year. Really pissed me off. Plus the landlord cut down a bunch of older growth trees. There’s no place to sit, and they get huffy if you try to sit on the grass!!

VU Sponsors