Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_mcwaun2q1T1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Actually sort of out of sorts. Woke up in the middle of the night and could not get back to sleep. But I will drink lots of coffee until I feel better~! :coffee:

How are you this fine morning?
About the same lol. I woke up at 4am unable to sleep so I was roaming around VU. Been drinking lots of coffee too and chain vaping. I’m exhausted still

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Overslept this morning~! Woke up at around 6AM and after a Quick Piss Stop turned on the TV and laid back down in bed. Woke up at 9AM to my Cell Phone ringing thinking it was 8AM.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes it is a wonderful morning although it is raining I slept real well and we had a nice evening. How is your morning going?
It’s not raining here... yet. It will sometime today, just really windy right now. I’m glad you slept well and had a great evening! My morning was/Is... going ok I guess. Woke up at 4in the morning, went back to bed at 5. My youngest son, Tobias woke me up at 630. So I chugged down one iced coffee and am now on my second one to get through the day lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s not raining here... yet. It will sometime today, just really windy right now.

Rained most all night here after 1 AM. Finally able to sleep after 3:30, back up at 7:30. Feel steer kicked this morning.

Had a dream a few nights ago about a great aunt. She was kind of the black sheep. In the dream she, another person were running me around, and taking me to different people for "lessons".

I vaguely recall something akin to this happening as a little boy. Then, I was with grandma who come along with her sister. Seems our family tree has witches from Spain in it along the way.

Was able to see and talk to a great grandfather that had been dead fifty years prior to my visiting him when I was little. Made sense they rushed me around for lessons in what that all meant, how to stay balanced, be safe talking with spirits.

Then, another dream a night after was a bit odd. Found myself in some kind of "institution" and being a teacher to someone. It was on a visiting kind of deal, and they were very watched over. There was the "latest & greatest" science types of parapsychology gear there too.

I never registered on their gear which they thought rather creepy, a bit odd. They wanted me "tested" but then one of the "bosses" told them no. I have weird dreams, yep, indeed I do. :)

And sometimes, I wonder if I'm wandering astrally, dreaming, remembering, foreseeing? Oh such the fun of life. *chuckles & grins*

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rained most all night here after 1 AM. Finally able to sleep after 3:30, back up at 7:30. Feel steer kicked this morning.

Had a dream a few nights ago about a great aunt. She was kind of the black sheep. In the dream she, another person were running me around, and taking me to different people for "lessons".

I vaguely recall something akin to this happening as a little boy. Then, I was with grandma who come along with her sister. Seems our family tree has witches from Spain in it along the way.

Was able to see and talk to a great grandfather that had been dead fifty years prior to my visiting him when I was little. Made sense they rushed me around for lessons in what that all meant, how to stay balanced, be safe talking with spirits.

Then, another dream a night after was a bit odd. Found myself in some kind of "institution" and being a teacher to someone. It was on a visiting kind of deal, and they were very watched over. There was the "latest & greatest" science types of parapsychology gear there too.

I never registered on their gear which they thought rather creepy, a bit odd. They wanted me "tested" but then one of the "bosses" told them no. I have weird dreams, yep, indeed I do. :)
Sounds pretty cool to be honest

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds pretty cool to be honest

Eh, sometimes. Other times I take a notion I'd rather not "see" much of anything like that. I might rather smell a rose instead. Never have, likely never will. Does it smell like red feels? For me red can feel sultry, or warm like the red of a fireplace, wood stove with a good fire going and you come in from the cold.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Eh, sometimes. Other times I take a notion I'd rather not "see" much of anything like that. I might rather smell a rose instead. Never have, likely never will. Does it smell like red feels? For me red can feel sultry, or warm like the red of a fireplace, wood stove with a good fire going and you come in from the cold.
You’re very poetic with your words

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You’re very poetic with your words

*chuckles* Probably because I started writing hobby wise as a poet. Did a retort to Poe's Immitation, which was a little more difficult than I thought it would be. I used his meter, followed and responded in kind verse wise. I also read Hemingway, Frost, Plath, Kipling, Hawthorne and a bunch of others, Addison, Rice (Stan and Anne, so far none by Christopher, just not gotten to it.).

Of course, I've also fallen out of favor with reading for the past while. Seems to dull my mind, sedate, tranquilize me. Television, movies do too.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I saw that this morning but I left it be and let the butt buddies stroke him.
Well, like I said, I'm bitchy this morning, so I hissed at him. Enjoy food!

VU Sponsors