Vaping Phantom

Vaping Phantom

Unlisted Vendor

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:wave:

This is not a criticism. It's a curiosity as a possible customer. Will your company carry mechanical mods, as well as the regulated selection it has? I ask because I saw none listed. Sometimes companies don't list full stock.

Vaping Phantom

Unlisted Vendor
:wave:

This is not a criticism. It's a curiosity as a possible customer. Will your company carry mechanical mods, as well as the regulated selection it has? I ask because I saw none listed. Sometimes companies don't list full stock.

There is not demand on them over here so we don't keep them in the shop or the site, mostly ppl over here are using pod system. But we can provide if needed.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There is not demand on them over here so we don't keep them in the shop or the site, mostly ppl over here are using pod system. But we can provide if needed.
Nice. Interesting noting pods seem to have taken over the world. A lot over here in the U.S. seem to enjoy pods as well. May not "get" what people "see" in them myself. It's all good though, at least they're vaping instead of smoking. :)

Vaping Phantom

Unlisted Vendor
Nice. Interesting noting pods seem to have taken over the world. A lot over here in the U.S. seem to enjoy pods as well. May not "get" what people "see" in them myself. It's all good though, at least they're vaping instead of smoking. :)
pods have taken over for sure, and lately I have noticed that disposables are getting really popular also, they are easy to use and price is really good.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
price is really good.
Eh, maybe if you're into vaping for the short term. Long term though, I find a solid mechanical mod a more reasonable choice. Of course, that's merely an opinion of someone less than a cosmic spec of dust. :) Trends come and go, the dream remains.

VU Sponsors