Become a Patron!

Vaping with inorganic cotton

Purpl3D3ath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today I started vaping with some inorganic cotton out of not feeling like going to the store. At first it seemed great, no weird taste like a lot of people talk about... But then later on, my head started feeling weird. And I mean really weird. Like pressure in my forehead.
I guess my question is, and I've read tons and tons of differing statements on this issue, how safe is inorganic cotton, really?

Oh and just on the side, does it matter that this cotton has little cotton lumps inside each ball?

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are usually bleached with peroxide but I imagine there is very little chemical left by the time processing Is over, but I'm sure all are not the same. Lots of people use what you are using without issue. Make sure it is actually cotton not some synthetic material. Make sure they have no scent.
Mine says 100% cotton and has no lumps, from dollar store.
I always buy the organic sheet cotton due to ease of use and a false sense in my brain that organic means healthier. Lol
There will be differing opinions on this subject I'm sure. But it might be a good idea to avoid it if it's definitely what gave you a head ache. Hope this helps

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're really worried about it you can always boil it before using it.

VU Sponsors