Become a Patron!

VapingCheap - IPV3, iStick, Atlantis, & More Giveaway

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once again, I bring you tidings of great giveaways and stuff from VapingCheap. Thanks to @Nathan, as usual, for all these giveaways, and a cool site to find deals and other info.

IPV3-Giveaway.jpg

Wow! I've been noticing the giveaways getting bigger and bigger. This is a pretty cool one, if I might add. It is sponsored by VaporLeaf.com, so I'm sure that helps. Anyway, here are the specs:

Giveaway Prizes
- 1st Place -IPV3 – Black – $139.95
- 2nd Place – iStick Full Kit – Silver – $49.95
- 3rd Place – Atlantis Tank – $39.95
- 4th Place – Trippy Tip – $34.95
- 5th Place – Trippy Tip – $34.95

E-Juice Package going to all 5 winners:
- 15ml’s Dead Man’s Hand
- 15ml’s Deuces Wild
- 15ml’s Full House
- 15ml’s Joker
- 15ml’s Royal Flush
- 15ml’s Poker Face

I'd love to get my hands on one of these mods, or an Aspire, because I've heard really good things things. Drip tips aren't my thing yet, but that's just because I have nothing to put them on. ^_^ Plus free juice with any prize, so best of luck to everyone!

Check out the giveaway here!

This is my share link, so I'll get an extra entry if you click it, but I can only get extra entries by sharing, since I'm not a social media person, so I'd appreciate it. Full disclosure, as usual.

Thanks again to @Nathan for keeping VapingCheap.com up and running, and giving us all these cool giveaways!

Once again, I'm not affiliated with VapingCheap.com, I just like going there, and helping share the love.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks and I am entered!

VU Sponsors