VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I kept the name the same, even though this is closer to Andes Mints candy than the Girl Scout cookie. This has been tested at PG/VG of 20/80, 40/60, and 50/50. It's quite a mix of flavors, so it may require substantial steeping, but I can't attest to that, as I use heat + ultrasonic to speed-steep my juices. This may be too much flavor for some people want to mix, and I'm sure I'll get notes for it after I post this. Quite a delicious juice, hard to keep it around without vaping it all! Enjoy!

Total flavor: 18.50%

4% Chocolate - LorAnns
2% Cream Cheese Icing - LorAnns
2% Creme De Menthe - LorAnns
4% Graham Cracker Clear - TFA
5% Peppermint - TFA
1% Smooth - TFA
0.5% Ethyl Maltol (10% solution in PG)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I kept the name the same, even though this is closer to Andes Mints candy than the Girl Scout cookie. This has been tested at PG/VG of 20/80, 40/60, and 50/50. It's quite a mix of flavors, so it may require substantial steeping, but I can't attest to that, as I use heat + ultrasonic to speed-steep my juices. This may be too much flavor for some people want to mix, and I'm sure I'll get notes for it after I post this. Quite a delicious juice, hard to keep it around without vaping it all! Enjoy!

4% Chocolate - LorAnns
5% Peppermint - TFA
1% Smooth - TFA
Looks like it may be time for me to place another LA order.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

4% Chocolate - LorAnns
5% Peppermint - TFA
1% Smooth - TFA
even tho its green that LA creme de Menthe is pretty good. I love andes mints

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know most of our experienced mixers gasp at the concept, but sometimes I put color in my personal juices. Helps to tell them apart, and it's fun to watch your wick act like the horse from Wizard Of Oz. LoL

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know most of our experienced mixers gasp at the concept, but sometimes I put color in my personal juices. Helps to tell them apart, and it's fun to watch your wick act like the horse from Wizard Of Oz. LoL

Yeah it doesn't bother me to put flavors with coloring in things that I vape personally. I never add any food coloring, but have made some tasty stuff with a lot of the LA flavors that have coloring in them. If I ever find a dynamite flavor, I might actually have to flip the few hundo to get a 5 gallon from LA without the coloring in it...

Is it creamy? I've been looking to make a juice like The Plume Rooms Creamy Mint. It tastes like a Andes Mint, very refreshing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it doesn't bother me to put flavors with coloring in things that I vape personally. I never add any food coloring, but have made some tasty stuff with a lot of the LA flavors that have coloring in them. If I ever find a dynamite flavor, I might actually have to flip the few hundo to get a 5 gallon from LA without the coloring in it...
I'm actually looking @ putting together a group buy for LA Watermelon without coloring in case anyone is interested. You'll see it around here sometime soon (pretty sure I've seen a group buy section on this forum). Anyways, it'll be run through reddit and I'll throw a post up here linking to there.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

not why i do not like to add color at all..
if one of my friends wants to try juice and they are allergic to the coloring, it's gona make me feel so bad..
specially if it's a bad allergy and sends them to the hospital.

that is why i do not take chances.

VU Sponsors