Become a Patron!

Vapor residue in room...

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't be mad cause I called you out in the other thread. Consider vg something other than a type of oil if you want. And continue to rebuild without knowing ohms law if you want. You are ridiculous.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A) it's not a "type of oil" -- oil isn't water soluble, and VG is. and B) I don't need to know ohm's law, as long as I have steam-engine, and since I don't sub-ohm or even close to it, it's irrelevant anyway.

But feel free to /ignore me if you like, I won't mind a bit.

Andria

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How long are you gonna continue to attack my posts with your nonsense? Truly pathetic.

She started this shit in another thread and apparently can't get over it. Never expected she'd go on a crusade against me in other threads. Sorry for her derailment.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A) it's not a "type of oil" -- oil isn't water soluble, and VG is. and B) I don't need to know ohm's law, as long as I have steam-engine, and since I don't sub-ohm or even close to it, it's irrelevant anyway.

But feel free to /ignore me if you like, I won't mind a bit.

Andria

If I remember right, you don't use mech mods either

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't be mad cause I called you out in the other thread. Consider vg something other than a type of oil if you want. And continue to rebuild without knowing ohms law if you want. You are ridiculous.

The USDA classifies vegetable glycerin as a "trihydroxy sugar alcohol"

Glycerin—produced by hydrolysis of fats and oils - Agricultural ...

Here is one of thousands of exerts from fully-vetted scientific sources (not just vendor or hobby websites) stating what vegetable glycerin is. @AndriaD is correct. Though derived from oil, vegetable glycerin is not oil.

USDA say:

"Composition of the Substance:

Glycerin is a trihydroxy sugar alcohol. It is the simplest trihydric alcohol and considered a derivative of propane. Glycerin is classified as a nonagricultural substance in section 205.605; however, certified organic glycerin derived from agricultural products is available. Practically, organic glycerin is extracted from a fraction of a processed organic agricultural product. Whereas, the identity of the initial agricultural product i.e. fats, oils or starch is unrecognizable in both fraction and extract.

Source or Origin of the Substance:

Carl Wilhelm Scheele, a German chemist, first discovered and isolated glycerin in 1778, while working on the saponification of olive oil with lead oxide. In 1813, Michel Eugene Chevreul, a French lipid chemist, showed that fats are glycerin esters of fatty acids. He also gave glycerin its name, “” the Greek word for sweet. Pasteur, in 1857, showed alcoholic fermentation of sugars produced glycerin and succinic acid. Glycerin is an intermediate in cellular carbohydrate and lipid metabolism found naturally in all living organisms. "

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I remember right, you don't use mech mods either

I've got a couple, as vapocalypse insurance, but I don't prefer them; they stay in the drawer. Even when I do use them, I always use a Kick.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How long are you gonna continue to attack my posts with your nonsense? Truly pathetic.

She started this shit in another thread and apparently can't get over it. Never expected she'd go on a crusade against me in other threads. Sorry for her derailment.

I'm not the one leveling insults; that would be you. But hey, I've got an ignore button myself, so even if you don't care to ignore me (which makes no sense, as you apparently hate everything I post), I can certainly ignore you.

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If VG was an oil then everyone saying to thin it with distilled water is wrong... Because OILS are NOT water soluble. Yes its had a kind of oily like texture but its not. Andria is very correct. Just saying. If ya can't take the heat then stay outta the kitchen. ;)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a comment about how dehumidifiers might not work the same with vg as they do with water and called vg an 'oil'. Big fucking deal. Get over yourself. I was trying to contribute to the thread and now you want to play lawyer ball because you got all ass hurt because of another thread where again, I was commenting on the thread and you (Andria) decided to start shit and got blasted. Now you want to nit pick some nonsense bullshit to make yourself feel better about your butt hurtedness. "Oil like substance". Feel better now? You and your peanut gallery can continue if you like. Or maybe grow up and move on with your life. Pathetic.

Last edited:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I made a comment about how dehumidifiers might not work the same with vg as they do with water and called vg an 'oil'. Big fucking deal. Get over yourself. I was trying to contribute to the thread and now you want to play lawyer ball because you got all ass hurt because of another thread where again, I was commenting on the thread and you (Andria) decided to start shit and got blasted. Now you want to not pick some nonsense bullshit to make yourself feel better about your butt hurtedness. "Oil like substance". Feel better now? You and your peanut gallery can continue if you like. Or maybe grow up and move on with your life. Pathetic.
I'm sorry you feel that way. :(

922880_1245936112102837_373004121735226781_n.jpg

I've had a major issue with my gaming PC an Ubuntu Workstation PC in my Bedroom/Office.
Mostly in the months where my windows are closed, Winter and Summer with a Windows AC unit.

My gaming PC had 2 intake and 2 exhaust 120mm fans, and I was getting vape residue underneath the Intake fans that were not filtered and some on the blades of the fans... My case also had a greasy film on the inside. And it was not a cheap system at all. It's specs :Ryzen 7 1700 overclocked at 4.3ghz , 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 2666mhz, a MSI RX-580 8GB GPU, Two 250GB SSDs and Two 1TB HDDs.... So i changed the fan config to one filtered intake fan and 3 exhaust fans. It seems to be better so far. Time will tell. I clean it weekly now opposed to Monthly. And i vape less in my Room/Office

My Ubuntu Work PC is a recient addition so nothing built up just yet. But it literally only has 2 exhaust fans...

My TV had vape residue near the rear air vents. My windows get a hard to clean film on them.

Vaping is an expensive habit so far. Much more than cigarette, in terms of only cash spent, for me anyway. Bricking my PC would be a deciding factor for me anyway. I would have to quit vaping if that happened.

VU Sponsors