Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Istick 50 Watt **Pre Order** Vaportekusa $49.93 sold out

istick_50_watt__51434.1420419194.1280.1280.jpg

Product Description
50W Eleaf iStick Express Kit with OLED Screen MOD Battery - 4400mAh, a super upgraded edition based on iStick series batteries. It brings more powerful vapor due to the expanded range of output voltage (2V - 10V)/ wattage (5W - 50W) with 4400 mAh battery capacity. With the additional temperature alarm function, it ensures high-safety even in strong vaping.
Measuring 83mm tall by 45mm wide and 23mm deep the iStick 50 watt is larger than the original iStick which measures 75mm by 33mm by 21mm’s. However, it’s still pretty compact for having a 4400mah battery and a 50 watt output. The OLED screen and adjustment buttons have moved from the side of the device to the front if the iStick 50w, there is also now a lock feature for the adjustment buttons. The firing button still remains on the side of the device.

Parameters
Size: 23.0 x 45.0 x 83.0mm
Rated resistance range: 0.2Ω - 5Ω
Capacity: 4400mAh
Thread Type: 510 Thread
Variable voltage: 2.0V - 10.0V
Variable wattage: 5W - 50W

image__39290.1420050590.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really hope Vaportek starts shipping these today.

Bottomofthemap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I really hope Vaportek starts shipping these today.

I thought I was the only fool to order from them. Everyone else has theirs shipped already. Some people even have their isticks already. Never again. Now I know to never get pre-orders from Vaportek.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wait a couple of weeks and they will be 10-15 dollars cheaper than they are now

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/27btvl/vapor_tek_usa_fail/
This should make you feel even worse. I was told yesterday they were supposed to ship, obviously that didn't happen, the person I spoke to was named Dylan, I really have no idea why they haven't shipped yet, but it is very frustrating seeing people who ordered this week already have them in hand. What's the point of preordering. Although other vendors who did preorders have shipped theirs, just a live and learn situation I guess.

Last edited:

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a response from them this morning, don't expect even a shipping notice until next week. Yea, I know, I'm not to thrilled either. I could have skipped the preorder, ordered one Monday from vapenw and had it this weekend. Crazy. They are saying the wait is because we are getting a revised edition. Myself I haven't heard anything about a revised edition, or anything wrong with what is out there. Just going by what I'm being told.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it's not too late for any of you to get a refund, vapenw.com has them in stock and already shipped out their pre-orders.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll wait.. cant seem to bring myself to spend more than $15 more, plus any shipping, for it.. ;)

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a response from them this morning, don't expect even a shipping notice until next week. Yea, I know, I'm not to thrilled either. I could have skipped the preorder, ordered one Monday from vapenw and had it this weekend. Crazy. They are saying the wait is because we are getting a revised edition. Myself I haven't heard anything about a revised edition, or anything wrong with what is out there. Just going by what I'm being told.
WOW!! I wish I would've seen that reddit posting before I posted a thread that they had a pre-sale. That thread was 8 months ago and people were having problems:mad: I only post deals so that we have a shot at saving a few bucks and get first crack at things. If you can cancel your order vapor dna got them in today and they where $44.99 with their coupon code. http://www.vapingunderground.com/th...ick-50-watt-full-kit-44-99.55117/#post-320204

Canceled my order and ordered from vapordna.com 45$. Never again from Vaportek the sold the other item I ordered from them too and now I have to wait for that now for who knows how long!

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got plenty of vape gear, it's now principal. I want to see this through, see if I even ever get my order. At that point Ill write a thorough and honest review of my dealings with them. I just wish I had also researched more, I usually do.

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those interested in following this, today is Fedruary 16th, still no shipping notice. I'll update daily.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I preordered from Vaportek one time and I did receive my item. They are a B and M store so pick up the phone and call them

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have called them, and they were uncaring and rude. They also just updated their site, now they are not sure if they can fullfill all the preorders, what a joke this place is. Anywho, now I cancelled my order. Vaportek is without a doubt the worst vendor I have ever dealt with. I wouldn't suggest anyone using them. I'll leave it there.

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After ordering from vapenw , I received the Istick 50 three days later. I love it, works great. It really shines with my Orchid V6(glass version) at 45-50 watt, hits hard and is very satisfying. Also have used it with my Eleaf Melo, Smok VCT X1, and variuos other RDA's, at various watts. All with great results. The Istick 50 is certainly worth the price andthen some.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quality mod i see more detail on here abour iStick 50 Watt Eleaf.
https://www.artisanvaporcompany.com/product/istick-50w/
Did you really come into another thread to pimp $79.99 50 watt isticks
After ordering from vapenw , I received the Istick 50 three days later. I love it, works great. It really shines with my Orchid V6(glass version) at 45-50 watt, hits hard and is very satisfying. Also have used it with my Eleaf Melo, Smok VCT X1, and variuos other RDA's, at various watts. All with great results. The Istick 50 is certainly worth the price andthen some.
Glad you finally got your new Istick 50 watt. I wouldn't post another deal for VT especially after your experience.

VU Sponsors