Become a Patron!

Vapor world flavor concentrate and juice pre mixed with nic, VG, pg, flavorless really good

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I decided to try diy out for the first time this week I did research the shit out of it and gave it a try I went on vapor world.biz and ordered 480 ml of 6 mg nic 85 VG 15 pg flavorless juice for $29.99 and 5- 120 ml bottles of flavor concentrate for 9.99 to 13.99 a bottle I ordered my favorite flavors vanilla custard,blueberry,BlackBerry,cheese cake Graham cracker crust.Bavarian cream. I then found a site that shows the mesurements for individual flavors. I then made each flavor alone then mixed them together and it was awesome the very first try and with no steeping. I am in shock on how easy it was as long ad you prepare for what you want to do it took my 15 min to make 3 great flavors in 120ml bottles and it was top shelf I will buy from them again for sure great flavors great juice mixed with nic and without you can buy oil drums of this shit. The bottles are all sealed with a foil type top like medicine and double bagged. I was reluctant because I had heard nothing about vapor world on here or on you tube but I tried it any way and it was great now I am going to buy 10,000 ml so the fda can pack it I will have vape juice frozen in Mason jars enough to last a little while

VU Sponsors