Vaporesso NRG tank coils

Discussion in 'All Tanks / Factory Coils' started by pescadore, Nov 10, 2017.

1. pescadore

pescadore Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Just picked up a NRG and was wondering how long the coils are lasting for those that use it.

SkoldVape likes this.
  2. Calkidd

Calkidd New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have found the NRG coils suck, no really, they suck. I like the NRG tank that came with my revenger x freedom, but I could not get the flavor or vapor production. I switched to the baby beast coils, specifically, the Q2 or M2. This was the best thing I could have done. After one day, 150 puffs, I was getting tons of dry hits. I poked holes in it and the dry hits subsided, but the flavor was not there.

3. NineNine

NineNine Bronze Contributor Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I am not sure about the answer, maybe there will be someone else to help you.

4. SkoldVape

SkoldVape Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I like the GT4 coils and get 2-4 weeks out of them. Alot people don't like the NRG tank for some reason. I think it has flavour on par with the baby beast. If I was blindfolded I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
    I've tried all the coils and like the GT4 coils the most. I vape it at 50 watts

fidola13, wildgypsy70 and pescadore like this.
  5. fidola13

fidola13 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I love these coils especially the GT CCell ceramic and the GT 8 .15 ohm coils. I vape mostly fruit and some thicker sweet juices of about 70/30 pg/VG ratio at around 55-65 Watts. I get at least 3-4 weeks out of them and I vape all day long. At that time I can rinse them n hot water and dry overnight and get another week out of them.

Wonderful flavor.

sara

6. Badfrog

Badfrog Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    You folks that are claiming to go for weeks on the same coil, how much juice is actually being used during that time frame?

Time is not a good reference. The amount of juice consumed gives a lot better context for comparison.

darwin likes this.
  7. fidola13

fidola13 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I go thru about 20-30mls a day.

8. Badfrog

Blog Posts:
    So you're putting 20mls a day thru one coil and it's lasting you 3 weeks?

9. choderfett

choderfett Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Which coil and what wattage are you running?

10. fidola13

fidola13 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Lol! Yes. I vape mostly clear fruit liquids at a 50/50 or 60/40 PG/VG ratio. I MOSTLY use the Vaporesso GT CCELL ceramic .3 but I also use the other GT coils specifically the GT 6 or GT 4 which are .15 and .2. As I mentioned I will usually soak or rinse them in hot water and air dry over night to get another week or so out of them. I don’t notice any loss of flavor.

I vape at between 50-65 watts. If your vaping at higher amounts or max VG then they won’t last as long.

NAMASTE

11. Badfrog

Blog Posts:
    I'm sorry but I find this quite hard to believe. So on the low end you are using 140mls per week on one coil and you can get 3 weeks out of it at that rate? So 420 mls of juice thru one coil? Sounds impossible.

I've used a number of tanks and coils and the best I've ever done is 75mls on one coil and that seemed to be a one time fluke. I find it hard to believe that there is a coil out there that can do 400+mls. If you are getting that kind of performance, then I have to tip my hat to you and whoever designed those coils.

SkoldVape likes this.
  12. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    I used to get that long or longer out of the Veco tank coils but NRG coils I wasn't impressed with. I only got like 3 days out of them. I use the Procore coils now as they last longer and have better flavor :)

13. Bigjay1978

Bigjay1978 Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I could never get more than 100 mls out of any of the pre-made smok coils... It is very hard to believe when someone says they last upward of 500 mls plus...

SkoldVape likes this.
  14. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    You'd have to use ceramic coils to get that long out of a coil!
    I recently got a prince tank and the coils are lasting a day. Smok are shitty.
    I'm having more joy with the NRG tank and the GT4 coils