Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Swag 2 Kit Review - pros and cons and my thoughts

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ave40 Halloween Sale is ending soon! Hit here: Best Ecig device for 2019 Halloween

The Verdict
vaporesso-swag-2-kit-7.jpg

I must confess that this Vapresso Swag 2 Kit is a great device. Just like what I said in my last review, Vaporesso can always make something we want. Without exception, they did it this time. But, there's something that still annoys you.

What disappointed us the most is that it's a single 18650 battery device. I guess Vaporesso wants to label the Swag Series as a portable product. But if you insist on something and you'll lose something. Honestly, the capacity of a single 18650 battery features is fairly not enough. It could be better to make it into a single 20700/21700 battery device.

Despite it's a single 18650 battery device, the actual performance is still out of my expectations. Thanks to the AXON chip inside, I can still feel the strong hit with only 17% battery left. That GT4 mesh coil works perfectly with fully opened airflow at 70w output. If you prefer high concentrate nicotine liquid, you can switch to the 0.5ohm Ccell coil head and fine-tune the airflow to the minimum level. The performance could be better at 15w to 20w.

Please click here to check the full review: Vaporesso Swag 2 Kit Review | Next 'Gen' Of Swag

View the device here: Vaporesso Swag II 2 Vape Starter Kit with NRG PE Tank 3.5ml

Click here to view more vape box mod here: Wholesale Supply Best Box Mod Vape-Ave40

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to [email protected] first

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for letting us know this device is an actuality. They're both nice. This new one looks like it's giving up a lot of size to accommodate those bigger cells. The original swag still has appeal because it's so damn small with that Pico styled form factor. But this one looks great as well. It's just bigger, and heavier. I love me some 21700 mods. But I still love my tiny 18650 mods.

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for letting us know this device is an actuality. They're both nice. This new one looks like it's giving up a lot of size to accommodate those bigger cells. The original swag still has appeal because it's so damn small with that Pico styled form factor. But this one looks great as well. It's just bigger, and heavier. I love me some 21700 mods. But I still love my tiny 18650 mods.
Thank you for kind comment! Personally, I'm just worry about the standby time of single 18650 battery. But the Axon chip inside is really impressive! By the way, I'm also digging this kinda small size device!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm just worry about the standby time of single 18650 battery.
I just carry extra in a bag when I'm out of the house. Each one is enclosed in a plastic case of course. I know what you mean though. A lot of vapers dont get or have extra batteries.

The Axon chip is well regarded by the vape community. Vaporesso as a whole has been doing great things minus those Sky Solo tube kits. Those are the only devices I've read negative comments about consistently. I would let those reports steer me away though, because Vaporesso is usually awesome at making great devices.

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just carry extra in a bag when I'm out of the house. Each one is enclosed in a plastic case of course. I know what you mean though. A lot of vapers dont get or have extra batteries.

The Axon chip is well regarded by the vape community. Vaporesso as a whole has been doing great things minus those Sky Solo tube kits. Those are the only devices I've read negative comments about consistently. I would let those reports steer me away though, because Vaporesso is usually awesome at making great devices.
That's what I wan to say. An extra standby battery will help you solve this problem.

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like it but I’m worried about the rubber coating, any experience with this kind of product with that type of coding.?, I’m worried it might peel off

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like it but I’m worried about the rubber coating, any experience with this kind of product with that type of coding.?, I’m worried it might peel off
It's exactly the same as Gen box mod. I'm not sure about the service life. Well, I've been using it for two weeks and it keeps doing well

VU Sponsors