Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Target V2 75W VTC Kit $54.99 (In Stock)

A

AndyColins

$ 32.99 for Aromamizer RDTA By Steam Crave by Efun.top
Coupon : EF-aromamizer

dsc04831_1024x1024_1.jpg

The Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave is an innovative, rebuildable dripping tank atomizer that features a side tension applied two post design, a unique bottom liquid feeding deck, and two sizes that allows users to pair the Aromamizer appropriately with mods and configurations both large and small.

The Aromamizer features direct side airflow to the deck, with 3mm airflow holes in a quad or dual configuration, allowing for tremendous maximal airflow. Airflow can be throttled down with the included dual airhole ring, doubling as a protective guard in the event of accidental tipping.

The design allows for independent filling and wicking, with 4 pairs of two liquid feeding channels with filling guards, making filling and refilling easy and simple. The build deck can then be separated and maintained without the need of emptying the tank, providing additional convenience.

The build deck features a two post side tension applied design, with each post hole measuring 2mm each and arranged in a vertical stack that makes coil setting incredibly easy. The Aromamizer has a unique liquid feeding system, designed directly into the deck and feeding the coil systems directly from the deck itself.

This design allows for viable and effective vertical coil arrangements while also reducing leaking and excessive liquid back pressure. The Aromamizer's drip tip is also designed specifically to reduce possible spitback and enhance flavor experience, as airflow is redirected first horizontally into four channels then refocusing the stream.

Offered in two tank capacity variations, the Aromamizer comes in either a 3ml or a 6ml tank capacity, giving users the option to directly pair with needs and desired appearance. A complete integration of innovative, unique, and incredibly useful features, the Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave.

Features:
23mm Diameter
3ml or 6ml Variations
Quad or Dual 3mm Airflow
Direct to Deck
Configured via Included Airflow Rings
Side Tension Two Post Design
2mm Post Holes
Easy Coil Setting
Direct to Deck Liquid Feeding System
Eliminates Troublesome Channel Wicking
Reduces Liquid Travel Distance to Coil
Allows for Vertical Coil Configurations
Independent Deck and Tank
Bottom Fill System
Easy to Fill
Spill and Overflow Guards
Redirected Drip Tip
Enhances Flavor
PEEK Insulators
Silver Plated Contact
Knurled Bottom
Easily Disassembled
Stainless Steel and Glass Construction

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AndyColins

Hello , now we have a discount for 50W Ehpro SPD A5 Temperature Control MOD, just sale at $26.96

Ehpro SPD A5 Temperature Control MOD

1433696841305-p-2637011.jpg

50W Ehpro SPD A5 Box Mod is a product of Ehpro's advanced technology and with its high quality standards offering you a flawless vaping experience upon every usage.

Features:
Battery: 1 X 18650
Button: Transparent P+R button
Thread: 510 thread
Positive Pin: Adjustable spring loaded pin
Micro USB
Screen: 0.91" Mono LED
Temperature Control System: 200 °F- 600°F

Specifications:
Dimension: 23*40*83mm
Material: Aluminum & Polycarbonate
Colors Black, white, blue, golden
Sub ohm: 0.10 ohm-3.00 ohm
Wattage range: 5w-50w
Temperature Control System: 200°F - 600°F

A

AndyColins

Now it is $24.99 for you guys

Attachments

• fdsgfsd.jpg
    fdsgfsd.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 46

tonyfaestoney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@AndyColins Can you please confirm this is genuine SteamCrave? I saw a t the weekend the owners of SteamCrave advising the ones on Chinese websites just now were NOT genuine. Appreciate if you can clarify please?

A

AndyColins

@AndyColins Can you please confirm this is genuine SteamCrave? I saw a t the weekend the owners of SteamCrave advising the ones on Chinese websites just now were NOT genuine. Appreciate if you can clarify please?
Hello , this is authentic we can promise you . As the factory do like this , there maybe two reason: 1. someone copy their product and sell it . 2. Low price is not allowed and will be warned by factory , if they still sale at very low price , factory will take action to make them loss clients . The action always is what you said .

A

AndyColins

$54.99 Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit in efun.top
This kit is comprised of the Triton mini tank, the Pegasus mini, and an Aspire micro USB cable.The Triton mini is a truly versatile pintsized dynamo with its’ wide range of coil options and truly adjustable airflow controls. Not to mention the convenience of its’ top filling capability. Then there is the Pegasus mini mod, an ergonomic device that is sleek and elegant as well as possibly being the easiest to use temperature control device currently available, as well as one of the smallest. With swappable batteries, wattage adjustment from 1 to 50 watts in regulated mode, capable of firing atomizers from 0.1ohm to 3.0ohms in REG mode and in BYPASS mode it can fire coils from 0.2ohm to 3.0ohms. It is a perfect match for the Triton mini . Their individual versatility is impressive, but together they are amazing. All in the palm of your hand.
product-pic1.jpg

A

AndyColins

$39.99 Joyetech EVic VTC Mini 75TC With TRON-S
evic_vtc_mini_with_tron_01.png

TRON Atomizer, the representative of fashion and advance, when applied with Joyetech eVic VTC Mini, forms a powerful vapemate.
eVic VTC Mini, applied with the latest firmware, is of 75W of output.
And the newly designed atomizer offers two choices of view of e-juice - - top view and side view.
Besides, there are several colors for you to choose to cater to your personal preference.

tonyfaestoney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think the lawyers may have been onto this. Same with Fasttech. I know SteamCrave were threatening this. It's a shame, should be able to sell at any price. In the UK this is illegal to fix the price.

A

AndyColins

Kanger KBOX Mini Platinum MOD 60W $39.99

The KBOX Mini Platinum from KangerTech is a Road Warriors dream come true. It has the same body style as the SUBOX Mini and is beautifully crafted out of Stainless Steel. The upgraded chipset in the KBOX Mini Platinum now features Temperature Control with up to 60 Watts of raw power. The KBOX Mini Platinum will provide a satisfying vape no matter where you are as you roam the wastelands.
cdd_gv_4f_bs_s_tv_p_xv.png

Features:
Temperature Control Capability
Variable Wattage
7-60 Watts of Power
Resistance Range Down to 0.1Ω
Battery Level Indicator
Battary: Single 18650 (Not Included)
Short Circuit Protection
Overheat Protection
510 Spring Loaded Pin
SUS 304 Stainless Steel Casing

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When do they actually ship?

Ronin22222

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice!....I'm waiting for the SS NeBox....:rolleyes:

You and me both. I like the design of the nebox, but I'm not a big fan of plastic - especially the plastic tank that can't be replaced. I like a lemonade juice that would crack it which would make the whole thing garbage. This new kbox would be good to have as a spare in the meantime though

A

AndyColins

IPV D3 80 Watt Temp Control Box Mod $46.9
w_gqv_n_gf5_v99_f9s.png

IPV D3 . This device will have all the same functions as the original D2 which has proven to be a hit in the vaping community. It will have the most advanced chip from YIHI which has everyone beyond excited! Temperature control, easy battery access, 80watts of power and a small and elegant body will all be consistent features part of the IPV D3. Some speculation about this new product is that it will have stepdown and flip screen but of course these are just speculations at this point. As of now there is talk about how the D3 will poses new features that the D2 could have originally used, including a better paint job which has been one of the main complaints about the original D2.

Specifications:
Output power 10w-80w/ 5J-75J
Output voltage 1.0V-7.0V
Standard load 0.05-3.0ohms
Joules mode load 0.05-1.0ohm
Temperature limit 212F-572F (100C-300C)
Chip: YiHi SX130H-V2

A

AndyColins

$22.99 Youde UD Zephyrus V2 Tank

The Youde UD Zephyrus V2 Tank is currently under development by Youde. It will work with Zephyrus version 1 coils. The coils that this atomizer will work with are the UD OCC coil heads, as well as your own build. The Zephyrus V2 comes with an RBA section. This tank has a noticeable more restrictive draw than the previous Zephyrus. Youde’s focus on this tank is flavor, not vapor production.

Specifications:
304 stainless steel construction.
Made by Youde/UD.
0.2, 0.3, and 0.5 ohm coils available.
Giant airflow holes 3mm x 6.5mm.
Blue, red and clear o-rings for more styling choices!
Ceramic element in base for better flavor.
Redesigned top fill valve
Redesigned AFC valve – more restrictive airflow for increased flavor
Fluted chimney is now notable skinnier for max flavor
5ml e-liquid capacity.
Pyrex tank section.
Japanese organic cotton coil heads.
22mm diameter.
RBA base comes with the tank for your own builds!

A

AndyColins

Herakles Plus By Sense (Sub-Ohm Tank) $24.99

The Herakles Plus Sub-Ohm Tank by Sense is the direct upgrade to the extremely popular Herakles Sub-Ohm Tank, introducing a new coil structure, redesigned airflow and air pathways, and top filling capability. Building upon the foundation of the original, the Herakles Plus improves upon the top airflow in order for it to directly travel to the coil structure rather than add auxiliary airflow.

This was designed in an effort to improve efficiency and impact the total vape experience so that there is no compromise between flavor and necessary airflow and cooling. Sense has designed an inner and outer chamber, corresponding to the traditional bottom airflow and the newly designed top airflow respectively, so that each airflow system contributed directly to the workings of the Herakles Plus.

New to the Herakles family is the implementation of a top filling system, greatly expediting the filling and refilling process. Alongside the new structural implementations in efficiency and overall improvement is the introduction of new coil structures to follow in suit for maximum effectiveness with new trends in power as well as output types.

Features:
22mm Diameter
Superior Stainless Steel Construction
Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
Innovative Top Airflow with Efficient Air Travel
Reengineered Coil Structure
Quad Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
Widebore AFC Drip Tip
Leak-Prevention Top-Fill Method
Copper-Plated 510 Contact Pin

A

AndyColins

50W Vaptio Ascension S50 ATC Full Kit - 4200mAh

Description:
50W Vaptio Ascension S50 ATC consists of smart box MOD Soar S50 and Sail S50 ATC tank. It implements the unique and advanced technology from Vaptio to achieve accurate temperature control, bringing you healthier vapor and better vaping experience!

Specifications:
Soar S50 Box MOD
Size: 99 x 25 x 47.6 mm
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Wattage Range: 1W - 50W
Resistance Range: 0.2ohm - 4ohm
Battery Capacity: 4200mAh
Maximum Output Voltage: 9.9V
Maximum Output Current: 20A
Sail S50 ATC Tank
Size: 22 x 68 mm
Material: SUS304 + Pyrex Glass
Resistance: 0.2ohm
Capacity: 3.5ml

A

AndyColins

Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic CCELL Tank - 3.5ml $37.99

Features:
1. Tank Diameter: 22mm, Length:62mm
2. Tank volume: 3.5ml
3. Thread: 510
4. cCELL Inside Tank
5. No Spitting
6. Longer Life-cycle

Description:
Comes with Ceramic cCELL coil, which has no wicks. The heating coil and ceramic are made together to form a coil unit. You'll have clean, pure and consistent flavor. It's a real game changer.

Package:
1* Complete Target Tank (0.8 ohm cCell Kanthal pre-installed)
1*Extra cCell Ni200 0.2 ohm
1*Repalacement PYREX Glass Tube

A

AndyColins

Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC $44.49
New and powerful chip has a maximum output of 200 watts !:mad:
Wattage Monster !
In the market they sale it over $60 , however , grab it at $44.49 in efun.top , first come first get , only 300 for you !
After that we will change to the normal price !

Specifications:
Size: 50.0mm*40.0mm*84.0mm
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: Three 18650 cells(discharging current should be above 25A )
Output mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW mode
Output wattage: 1-200w
Temperature range: 100-300°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
0.69 inch OLED screen

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC $44.99
New and powerful chip has a maximum output of 200 watts !:mad:
Wattage Monster !
In the market they sale it over $60 , however , grab it at $44.99 in efun.top , first come first get , only 300 for you !
After that we will change to the normal price !

Specifications:
Size: 50.0mm*40.0mm*84.0mm
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: Three 18650 cells(discharging current should be above 25A )
Output mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW mode
Output wattage: 1-200w
Temperature range: 100-300°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
0.69 inch OLED screen
What are the specifications for atomizer coils?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$54.99 Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit in efun.top
This kit is comprised of the Triton mini tank, the Pegasus mini, and an Aspire micro USB cable.The Triton mini is a truly versatile pintsized dynamo with its’ wide range of coil options and truly adjustable airflow controls. Not to mention the convenience of its’ top filling capability. Then there is the Pegasus mini mod, an ergonomic device that is sleek and elegant as well as possibly being the easiest to use temperature control device currently available, as well as one of the smallest. With swappable batteries, wattage adjustment from 1 to 50 watts in regulated mode, capable of firing atomizers from 0.1ohm to 3.0ohms in REG mode and in BYPASS mode it can fire coils from 0.2ohm to 3.0ohms. It is a perfect match for the Triton mini . Their individual versatility is impressive, but together they are amazing. All in the palm of your hand.
product-pic1.jpg
When are these dang things coming out?! I see you guys have pre orders til the 30th but I don't see anymore details anywhere else about when exactly they're coming out. Some other site said Nov 26th but that's obviously not right... I've just gotta get my hands on one preferably the gold to which you do not currently have and must get. I'm just too excited and too impatient to wait anymore. Save me the agony!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woot, woot! Got notification my Wismec Reuleaux RX200 is on its way!!!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never mind... Wismec site finally posted:
Resistance range:
0.05-1.0ohm for TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode
0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode

A

AndyColins

Kangertech SUBOX Mini Pro 75W TC Starter Kit

Kangertech SUBOX Mini Pro Starter kit is new 75 Watt temperature control Starter kit. New Kanger SUBOX Mini pro 75W features new Kangertech TOPTANK Mini with new temperature control technology.
Kangertech SUBOX Mini Pro 75W has new Knager KBOX Mini 75 W TC mod with temperature control technology . This new Starter kit has KBOX mod with improved features . This new Kbox mod can give max out put of 75 watts with 0.1 watt increments. Perfect sub ohm vaping kit, suporting 0.15 ohm minimum resistance in TC mode. This new KBOX can be charged with micro USB cable which is included in the kit . The KBOX mini 75W is smaller in size as compared the older and has mangnetic back cover. This mod take one 18650 high amp battery.
Kangertech Toptank Mini is new top fill sub ohm tank by kangertech. TOPTANK mini can be conveniently filled from top and features SSOCC coils and derlin drip tip. It has wide airflow adjustment adjustment at the base.
http://www.efun.top/media/catalog/p...b33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/c/actic-tank1.jpg

A

AndyColins

Ewing

Member For 4 Years
Andy, could you check on order #600003618 for me? I ordered on 11/24 and it still is 'possessing'...though it's 'In Stock'.

A

AndyColins

I canceled this order last night and now reads 'Closed'...but no mention of refund. Can you or 'Yolanda' check this?
order #600003618
No problem , I informed her and will do it at once . Usually we refund in 48 hours.Thank you !

VU Sponsors