Become a Patron!

Vaporesso XROS Pro Review By Ben28

Vaporesso XROS Pro
1710177437819.png

Vaporesso has released a new product with the aim of making the famous XROS 3 even better. The product is called XROS Pro and brings a new screen in addition to 0.4Ω cartridges that did not exist before. Compared to its previous predecessors, this one has Wattage regulation as well as a puff counter and an LED that will indicate the battery according to its color. Let's move on to the review.

Not before thanking Monica from Vapeo24 for making this review possible, since she sent the products. You can visit the Vapeo24 page and specifically see the XROS Pro in more detail.

combo.jpg

Features;
  • 1. Industry's first pod with slide-lock button.
  • 2. 1200mAh battery, 35-minute full charge.
  • 3. Lock button, never misfire.
  • 4. New 0.4ohm pod with COREX inside.
  • 5. Up to 30W precise power & airflow control.
  • 6. Provide RDL vaping.
  • 7. AXON super pulse mode and COREX heating tech.
  • 8. Compatible with all XROS pods.
  • 9. One screen to show everything.
  • 10. One button to operate everything.
  • 11. Dual activation mode: button activation, auto draw.
  • 12. 3ml pod capacity, top filling system.
  • 13. Adopts SSS Tech: anti leaking, anti messing.

BrandVaporesso
Product NameXROS Pro Kit
Dimensions24.4*18.45*119.7mm
Pod Capacity2/3mL
Resistance0.4Ω
Battery Capacity1200mAh
Max Output30W
ChargingType-C, 2A
FillingTop filling
ChargingType-C
ColorBlack, Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240307210605.jpg

The product comes in a rectangular box that combines black with green, a characteristic feature of the new Vaporesso packages. Above, in the center, we can see the product brand in large size and it also tells us what we talked about before, it comes with the 0.4Ω pods. In the center we are shown a photo of the product in its color, that is, there is individual packaging for each color, very good detail. Below, in white letters, we are told the product model and a vaping warning, the latter written in Spanish. It is also noted that the warning is only valid when the device is filled with liquid containing nicotine, the first time I have seen that on packaging.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210618.jpg

In the area behind, black predominates. We see above this color white letters. At the beginning we are given some quick specs and the contents of the box. We also note direct contact addresses for Vaporesso and again, the warning about nicotine.

In the box;

1* XROS Pro Battery
2* XROS Series 0.4Ω Mesh Pod
1* Type-C Charging Cable
1* Reminder Card
1* User Manual
1* Warranty Card

ReLens_IMG_20240307210627.jpg

On the side of the box, the color green predominates and we can see a few features of the product. Later, throughout the review, you will be able to deduce from my opinion and my description whether these are met or not.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210647.jpg

When we open the box, the first thing we find is a small envelope, in which comes the reminder card, the user manual and the warranty card. The device comes embedded in a plastic board custom made for each of the accessories. The Type-C cable and cartridge are inserted next to the device.

I really like these Vaporesso cables because they come in a silver color and personalized with their own logo, that is, they take care of even that detail instead of putting a simple black cable. Actually, at the end of the day they fulfill the same function, but it seems like a detail to me.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210712.jpg

When we sort the contents we are left with the device and the inserted cartridge, a spare cartridge and the charging cable, we do not need anything more than that to start vaping.

By the way, I recommend reading the user manual when it is the first time we use it to learn about its warnings, features and different uses.

Device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240307210740.jpg

The device itself has a rectangular shape with a domed center, perfect for fitting a 1200mAh battery inside it. The cartridge is fitted at the top, as always using magnets which we will see and talk about later. A little before reaching the button we found some branding.

The button, circular with a silver edge, has a very, very good feel, I really like that it hardly clicks and is very smooth to use.

A little further down, you will find the screen when it turns on. I really like that when it is not on it seems like there is absolutely nothing but when you press the button you are surprised.

The functions of the button are as follows;

2 Clicks - ON/OFF Led light.
3 Clicks - Adjust power in 0.5W increments up to a maximum of 30W, then reset to 5W
4 Clicks - Puff counter reset.

I must emphasize something, when the 0.4Ω pod is inserted, a wattage adjustment can be made.

In any other pod it is not possible, we will only be given the choice between POWER, NORMAL and ECO, which in a small scheme means;

- Power, the device will give its maximum performance.
- Normal
- Eco, the device will decrease its performance but the battery will last slightly longer.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210934.jpg

In this image I tried to capture the lock screen, the information screen and the LED that the device has so that you have an image of what it is like.

The small padlock will only be visible when we block the fire button, a function that is very useful and good, as well as easily accessible.

The screen will simply display information;
- Wattage.
- Puff counter.
- Battery with percentage included.

At the bottom we find the LED, this will light up when we are taking a puff and its color will indicate the remaining battery of the device, the scheme being something like this;

- Green, means 70-100%
- Blue, means 30-70%
- Red, means 0-30%

ReLens_IMG_20240307210750.jpg

From the side we can see its clear domed shape, the truth is that it makes it quite comfortable in hand and, due to its materials, it is clear that it is a quality device. I could say that I have dropped it several times and I don't even notice any wear on it.

The small switch that we find here is to block the fire button. If it is lowered and without the padlock logo in the front area, it is unlocked and we can use it. If it is raised and with the padlock in the front area, it is blocked and we will not be able to use it.

It is a new function in Vaporesso products, specifically in the XROS range, which has never brought something like this.

I quite like this function for when you want to put it in your pocket or simply lock it.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210803.jpg

Behind it we find an area in a somewhat matte color. Below we see the Vaporesso logo, which I must say reminds me somewhat of the famous Avengers logo, from the Marvel movies.

Here, in this area, we find the air regulation, which is made up of a large hole and another quite small one. It filters very, very well, making it much more difficult to take a puff and therefore becoming an MTL device. That is, this product is versatile. It is recommended for MTL coils with lower Ω for greater enjoyment.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210829.jpg

The POD-Battery connection is made using magnets as in all these types of devices. They are good magnets, yes, but they leave the cartridge somewhat free and can move from side to side. It's nothing serious and you won't even notice it when vaping or using it every day, but if you're curious and play something with it you'll notice it quickly.

Otherwise, they are cartridges with exceptional coils as Vaporesso has accustomed us to, with its GTX and GTi range. They are coils that give a very good flavor and have an optimal life, approximately 20mL each and I confirm that or even slightly more.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210842.jpg

The filling is top-filling, which I really love. I love this type of filling instead of the conventional side filling that we are used to in most cases. You remove the drip tip, refill and that's it, no more removing the cartridge, remove the silicone flap, fill, close it and put the cartridge back.

This greatly simplifies the work, especially if, for example, you run out of liquid while driving, it is very easy to refill it without any danger, basically.

ReLens_IMG_20240307210857.jpg

The charging port is located at the bottom of the device. I don't like it at all but I don't dislike it. The reason for this is that, when charging, the cartridge stays lying down, and I don't fully support this idea, I prefer it to stay upright. As for charging the device, Vaporesso doesn't lie, it charges very fast at 2A, so don't worry if you run out of battery, it charges back to 100% quickly.

Vaping Time
It's time for the test, the vaping time. In this section I will give my conclusions about the 0.4Ω cartridge only, since the others were not provided to me. Although, I thank Monica for sending me a pack of cartridges! This way I could enjoy this wonderful device more.

Well, let's talk about this cartridge and its respective coil. Something that I don't like at all is that since it is 2mL and ranges between 15-30W, it causes the liquid to be used up at a dizzying speed. Otherwise, it is a coil that gives all the flavor notes that can be extracted from a liquid. This is why XROS are characterized, not by the amount of vapor, but by the amount of flavor they provide. It's what makes them stand out and Vaporesso has delivered on the deal.

As for the battery life, taking into account that the recommended wattage for the coil was 25W and I used it at 20W, it gives a fairly good duration, around 125-170 puffs, also depending on the use of course. The bad thing is that it probably won't last a whole day, but the good thing is that it charges extremely fast.

The feeling in the hand of this little one is incredible, it is quite pocket sized, it weighs a little more than normal which for me at least, gives me the feeling of very good quality materials (you can see it by just looking at the material of the body, There is practically no plastic.

I have little more to say about this device, I have already given it around 2000-2500 puffs and I am still delighted with it, it has become my main pod that I use when I want a discreet vape or I simply don't feel like filling everything with vapor.

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
Excellent And Long-Lasting Flavor
Magnets Could Be A Little Stronger
Optimal Coil-Life
Innovative Screen And Button (with respect to the XROS range)
Incredible Airflow Regulation
Good Battery Life
Top-Filling
No Leaks Nor Mess

Conclusion
I swear they are not paying me to say this, but it is a device that is too good, if I had to pay for it, I would buy it without thinking.

It is a device that has it all, top-filling, good flavor, good autonomy, good battery.

If so, what more could you ask for?

In conclusion, if you are looking for a pod for your daily life, this is yours, I have nothing more to say, simply incredible.

VU Sponsors