Become a Patron!

VAPORJOES 12 PROVARI - 12 WINNERS - 12 WEEKS OF SUMMER GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How is it that I watched Mod Envy last night and missed seeing this?!

Beyond excited, I picked the Gold ZenKote Provari 2.5 with the Exteded End Cap. It is so beautiful and I cannot wait!

Thank you Joe and everyone else involved!!

Last edited:

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you joe for the chance to win these great mods live the show and thank you for a the great deals that you have brought us saving us a ton of money and helping us stay off the cigarettes to improve our lives.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How is it that I watched Mod Envy last night and missed seeing this?!

Beyond excited, I picked the Gold ZenKote Provari 2.5 with the Exteded End Cap. It is so beautiful and I cannot wait!

Thank you Joe and everyone else involved!!
They ran out of time and did the last one during Joe and TygerTyger's deals show a little bit later. Seemed fitting for the last one.
Congrats on the win! Looks like a nice mod.

Bill

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very cool giveaway. Wonder if it's still on!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

bcollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Count me in! Don't know what the give away is but hey, I'm game!

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woot! Would love to get my hands on one. Count me in. :)

aleksandr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Show everyone your Vape passion with this special edition Tee
We trying to raise money to bring more cool designs for us vapers and for smokers to quit smoking and to start vaping Vape to Live Live to vape
http://teespring.com/Vape2Live?pr=FreeShip

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can the mods unsticky this thread? It's freaking winter and the giveaway is long over.

VAPORJOES BRINGING IT THIS SUMMER
12 PROVARI!
12 WINNERS!
12 WEEKS OF SUMMER GIVEAWAYS...

NOW THATS WHATS UP WHEN IT COMES TO GIVEAWAYS, NOT JUST 1 BUT 12 TOTAL GIVEAWAYS! I'M HOPING TO BE ONE OF THOSE LUCKY WINNERS! SO LET ME GET MY HANDS ON A PROVARI SO I CAN BE FIRST CLASS VAPING. AWESOME GIVEAWAY VAPORJOES! BEST GIVEAWAY I HAVE SEEN, I "LIKE" THAT! GO BIG OR GO HOME VAPORS BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE VAPING ON MY NEW PROVARI! YEAH BUDDY... GET YOUR VAPE ON VAPORS:)

SummerProvaris.jpg

Our readers make Vaporjoes what it is. One of the largest ecig sites in the world. We are now pulling in over 2 million hits a month and for that - we would like to give back.

Starting in June Vaporjoes will be giving away a Provari a week - all summer long.
Winners will get to choose any Provari of their choice - thats in stock at the time of the winning.

You may also opt to get a Vaporshark DNA30 instead.

Please share this post with friends and family.
Its a great opportunity to get a fantastic mod for free.

RULES:

You must be a member of Vaping Underground.
Simply reply to this post ONCE and you will be entered for all of the 12 drawings.
Names will be picked via random on Mod Envy each week.

GOOD LUCK!!
Free stuff please

SummerProvaris.jpg

Our readers make Vaporjoes what it is. One of the largest ecig sites in the world. We are now pulling in over 2 million hits a month and for that - we would like to give back.

Starting in June Vaporjoes will be giving away a Provari a week - all summer long.
Winners will get to choose any Provari of their choice - thats in stock at the time of the winning.

RULES:

Simply reply to this post ONCE and you will be entered for all of the 12 drawings.

GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks this is my first post Maybe ill win one

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this is and has been over.

Some people say this summer giveaway from VaporJoes is over and they may be right but I did just receive an email in regards to this giveaway which had the click here link to win a provari... so here I am. Whether you are right or wrong I have nothing to lose and a Provari to gain! Lol So I guess we will see, until then I will just keep getting my vape on. Happy vapes to you and good luck!

YardByrd

Member For 4 Years
There is a loud POP and YardByrd appears, levitating in the center of your view, wings spread but not moving. The Platinum "YB" medallion around his neck is glowing blue and you hear a deep, smooth, male Latin voice translating all but his salute and farewell:

CAW! "Salutations from across the Realms to my realm traveling brethren. Thank you VaporJoes for giving many another summer with hope of a gorgeous new Mod! My cawgratulations on the continuing success of VaporJoes.com, The VU Forum and VULive on Vapers.tv. May your generosity return to you 100 fold!" CAW! There is a another loud POP and YardByrd vanishes in a white cloud of distinctively Vanilla Cupcake vapor that slowly fades leaving it's pleasing aroma behind for just a moment.

(The vapor has returned, wispy and thin and gathers together and suddenly YardByrd reappears!)

CAW! "I just noticed the posts regarding the current nature of this give-a-way and its validity! Last year's contest, or no contest this year, I stand by my remarks, and regardless of a give-a-way or not they are, still, for me true. Thank you VaporJoes for ALL that you do!" CAW!

There is a clap of thunder and YardByrd is gone.

eso

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!
Awesome! Thanks guys!

VapeDave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well! I hope that this is for this year and not last. Thanks VJ for the chance again or in the past........

Foghorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!
Proud to Vape ! count me in !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors