Become a Patron!

Vaportekusa?

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
http://www.vaportekusa.com/smok-tfv4-mini-kit/

Hey guys so I found a good deal on vaping cheap.com for a tfv4 mini kit preorder thru a company called vaportekusa.com

Supposedly they have a release date of the 9th of October. I emailed them to find out what's up with when shipping. So they responded quickly which is good. I was told now second week of October ok cool. So then I emailed back couple days ago about shipping and tracking number. Well they still haven't gotten shipment yet and waiting on a reply from there vendor in China. Ok. I guess. I went on there website today to see if there are any updates and check out above link. Apparently the vendor switched the package contents after vaportek posted what was included in the original sale. The kit was mini tank and one of each of the new coils smok is releasing. Sweet right. I can try all the coils and see which one I really like. Now in bold red letters that's not the case. Now it's tank. The clp2 and s6 coils and rca coil. Plus everything the full kit comes with. I have the original big boy tfv4 full kit. I read elsewhere the mini is not being released til end of month. Can anyone confirm this release date and I'm debating to contact vaportek and get a refund back on my cc since I really wanted this supposed awesome package deal with all the coils. It does say they apologize but if I were to receive the new kit without seeing the bold red writing and email them like wtf this isn't what I ordered. Then I would have a problem emailing them probably and getting a refund then. What u guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did take a screen shot of the original package but I posted it on the vape boss app and then deleted it from my camera roll my dumb self and now I can't copy pic from there to post here for anyone to see

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I read differently I believe even smok said they are interchangeable. Plus mikevapes just did a review and said they are interchangeable. I'm more on the I only ordered the kit for all the coils

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i was going to pre order from there cuz of the coils
then when i went back 2 days later it was changed

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I actually didn't notice it til today. I mean I just went on site to check if the mini was in stock.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm debating right now to email and get a refund.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yeah SMOK messed up. I dot blame vapertek for that
but they should have emailed EVERY person who pre ordered one when they found out about it

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes correct. Only reason Is I wanted to try every coil. I really didn't need the mini

VU Sponsors