Become a Patron!

vapping with baby around..ear infections?

cmovape2327

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok I am far from a bad parent I have 3 kids my oldest when she was younger would get ear infections from me and my step mother smoking in the house she had tubes put in and we moved out n a stopped smoking and started vapping she is fine, but now me and my wife just had a new baby she is 5 months old n I don't vape in the room wither much because I dont know if she could get ear infections like children do from regular cigs.so if any one herd anything or has a link or is in the medical field please feel free to let me and any other readers that would like to know be informed thank you so much.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have any medical advice or links, however, I have a son who is 1 now, and I simply just step into the garage or my office to vape. I treat it just like a cig, even though it's not. I just don't want to risk any issues.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since you don't have to vape near them, then don't.
Make sure to keep your e-liquid far from their reach.

I keep all my vape stuff up high so my son has 0 chance to get it.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't vape in the same room, not sure about ear infections but why introduce the kid to any amount of nicotine however small it may be?

Gratefulvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
E-cigarrettes dont leave a residue behind. Blow out a hit of a e-liquid and a hit of tradtional cigs into a toilet paper roll. This gives you an idea of what your filling the room and your lungs with. Not by any means an exact science but it will help you understand that it is highly unlikely e-liquid will react with your children in any similar fashion. That being said being at cons will vape you out just being in the room so I still wouldn't smoke around the kids, as i believe that there is some second hand nicotine that is blown out, but the room needs to be highly concentrated in exhaled vapor to be noticeable.

VU Sponsors