Become a Patron!

Variable wattage 22mm tube?

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi there. Is there such a thing as vw tube mode, that is 22mm in diameter? I am looking for something that can fire in between 0.5 and 1.3 preferably, end would take an 18350, or 18650 battery. 30W would be plenty. Short as possible. Thank you for your time to respond.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I can't find a 22mm tube mod with 30 watts, I think it may be due to the size of the boards necessary to get to 30 watts. This one is 24.6mm according to FastTech specs ... http://www.vapegrocery.com/product-p/30w.htm

I have the original "Legend" ... it has held up well. This looks like a later generation of it.

HTH!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Oh, if you can find them, the Joyetech eVic Supreme is also a 30 watt mod, and may also fit the bill, but at 23mm it is just over the 22mm stated requirement.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Lavatube, Provari's, Smok's old stuff, Innokin's older stuff.
Yeah, you are right, there were a bunch back in the day, I just don't know if they were 22mm, or if they are even still available. Regulated tube mods seem to have gone out of style.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, you are right, there were a bunch back in the day, I just don't know if they were 22mm, or if they are even still available. Regulated tube mods seem to have gone out of style.
Reread my post, I updated it with links and info!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would also put the Mark Bugs Wizard Apprentice Evolved II in this category but really it is a 21mm dna 30 tube. It can be upgraded to a small screen dna 40 which is something I considered doing to mine, but the dna 30 is glitch and trouble free. Fantastic mod and it is both light and compact.

At one time they were sorta pricey but in the used well kept market about a bill (give or take), or 5 Tubby's which is what I am calling the new $20's that will replace the Jackson's lol.

20150330_163004.jpg
Here is the board portion in comparison to a 30ml.

20160403_020504.jpg

VU Sponsors