Become a Patron!

Vcmt 2 37mm, Voltrove v2 30mm, or Aromamizer plus

I'm looking for a rta that's from 30mm to 37mm for my dna250c. I would like some with good balance of cloud and flavor . I've narrowed down to the one of the 3 in title but not sure which one to get also open yo another suggestions in that size range. Thanks in advance

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Modfather is a great choice and has a couple of different build decks. I love the flavor and very satisfactory clouds from mine. VCMT2 30mm RTA is also an excellent choice. It leans slightly more to the cloud side than flavor but still very enjoyable.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the first VCMT, it just pissed me off.

The Voltrove mini 30mm is a great tank, I have 2.
013292a693ea7381b723a234b029cf0d.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

How does the side airflow effect the flavor I've primarily just used the bottom air flow? Is the Voltrove mini made from different company than the modfather?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does the side airflow effect the flavor I've primarily just used the bottom air flow? Is the Voltrove mini made from different company than the modfather?
Flavor is great and yes Voltrove and Modfather is the same company.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Flavor is great and yes Voltrove and Modfather is the same company.

I've got a couple of questions about the 30mm Voltrove, if you don't mind.

Is the juice flow ring press fit to the base, or is it removable? Also, how well do 3.5mm coils fit?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a couple of questions about the 30mm Voltrove, if you don't mind.

Is the juice flow ring press fit to the base, or is it removable? Also, how well do 3.5mm coils fit?
JFC is removable and yes 3.5 di should fit, I have 3mm di in now but 3.5 I think might be a bit tight though but haven't tried.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Awesome, thank you. I'm not a fan of press fit parts, and didn't see that piece removed in the reviews I skimmed. That was my only major hang-up about this tank. Hopefully I can squeeze my go-to big-tank coils in there. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

I just ordered one today, I was chatting with Mark about what size coil he recommends. He said that he runs 8 wrap staggered clapton on 4mm id on his. So that would be about 9-10mm wide coil.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered one today, I was chatting with Mark about what size coil he recommends. He said that he runs 8 wrap staggered clapton on 4mm id on his. So that would be about 9-10mm wide coil.
Where did you order from? I've only found one site that has them, and they've only got the stainless version.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
JFC is removable and yes 3.5 di should fit, I have 3mm di in now but 3.5 I think might be a bit tight though but haven't tried.
Do you happen to know when they're going to be released? I'm chomping at the bit here.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you happen to know when they're going to be released? I'm chomping at the bit here.
They're out now, but like most all Modfather gear they sell out fast for they're made in small batches

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well bawls. I'll just have to refreshing Voltrove's website a couple times a day I guess.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well bawls. I'll just have to refreshing Voltrove's website a couple times a day I guess.
Also look at modfatherinc.com and brosciencevapes.com. Kidney Puncher carries them also

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks. They're out of stock at brosciencevapes and not listed on kidneypuncher or themodfatherinc. I only found one site with any in stock, and they only have it in stainless. I'll just have to be patient.

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also +Modfather, but the Aromizer is inexpensive and generally available. Don't have one but highly regarded and good stand-in.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Voltrove arrived today, and I absolutely love it. It's got the stellar build quality of the Modfather, but performs much better IMO.

Flavor is great with my preferred 3.5mm ID coils, it wicks like champ with a quick and simple wicking method, and the airflow is super smooth no matter what it's set to. It's easily worth the high price tag.

VU Sponsors