Become a Patron!

velocity mini rda cloud build?

I have fallen back in love with my velocity rda.. Please share your cloud chasing builds with this rda (preferably with regular kanthal wire) i have 28gauge-22gauge. Make sure to include how many wraps. And around what mm drill bit/screw driver as well as ohm approximation. :) thanks! Happy vaping!

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in favor of keeping it simple. Right now I have a dual coil build with lightly twisted 24g KA1 7 wraps on 3mm bit that is hitting .18 ohms. At 80 to 100w it's putting out great clouds and flavor. So easy to do! Just chuck up two strands of wire, grip the loose end with pliers and run the drill allowing the tension to pull your hand in as the wire twists. I think it performs as good as Claptons or even fused Claptons with much less hassle.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445868980.587172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in favor of keeping it simple. Right now I have a dual coil build with lightly twisted 24g KA1 7 wraps on 3mm bit that is hitting .18 ohms. At 80 to 100w it's putting out great clouds and flavor. So easy to do! Just chuck up two strands of wire, grip the loose end with pliers and run the drill allowing the tension to pull your hand in as the wire twists. I think it performs as good as Claptons or even fused Claptons with much less hassle.
View attachment 31815

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like simple. Right now I have an istick 50w with an El Diablo and I made the mistake of buying 20g A1 wire. That was a mess. To get the little I stick to work I had to use dual coil 13 wraps each with 3mm id. By the time I got it heated up you could pass it around and no one else had to push the button. I live a couple hrs from the nearest decent smoke shop so I ended up having to take the free 30ga wire I got, twist 4 strands of it together with the drill and make dual 6 wrap coils. Came out to .3 ohm but it will work for now.

VU Sponsors