Become a Patron!

Velocity RDA. Anyone else using them?

Hey guys and gals,

I recently purchased my Velocity RDA and am loving it so far. I am just curious to see who all is using them and what your thoughts are?

I am running a 0.23 ohm build in it on my sig 150, Only running at 85w and its a nice easy hit with amazing cloud production. I can also run it at 1500w if i open up the airfllow more. at 150 its still smooth warm vape (airflow wide open) but not too hot.

Build spec:
22 gauge kanthal a1
10 wrap
3mm

now my question is what are you running for your daily build?

1500W!?! WOW! LOL, ..

Hi there I'm new here. I just got back into vaping a few weeks ago,
I started with a freakshow mini, then a freakshow mini clone with the big chuff cap.

Once I checked out and got a velocity, all other RDAS right now seem to be a waste of time even trying.
the Juice well is so deep, I can fill up the well and chain vape my whole ride into work. the airflow is ridiculous, I can only run it with the slot open, indirect airflow holes are just too much. The more you turn the airflow down the more flavor you get.

It does not leak 1 bit
2 post design is easy to build on with tons of room.
What isn't there to like about it?

I'm running mine with a very modest simple build.
.04 ohm regular dual coil 26ga kanthal (8.5 wraps) on a IPV3 LI @ around 66-67watts.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have the clone and like it a lot. i run mine at .5ohm, 26ga. i usually vape mine at 40-50w with air slots about 1/2 open. top holes closed. get good flavor and dense clouds. it's great. i like the easy build deck. it definitely leaks if you lay it on it's side or even if you vape it horizontally with the airholes facing you. but then again most RDA's will.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1500W!?! WOW! LOL, ..

Hi there I'm new here. I just got back into vaping a few weeks ago,
I started with a freakshow mini, then a freakshow mini clone with the big chuff cap.

Once I checked out and got a velocity, all other RDAS right now seem to be a waste of time even trying.
the Juice well is so deep, I can fill up the well and chain vape my whole ride into work. the airflow is ridiculous, I can only run it with the slot open, indirect airflow holes are just too much. The more you turn the airflow down the more flavor you get.

It does not leak 1 bit
2 post design is easy to build on with tons of room.
What isn't there to like about it?

I'm running mine with a very modest simple build.
.04 ohm regular dual coil 26ga kanthal (8.5 wraps) on a IPV3 LI @ around 66-67watts.
Either your reader is way off or you fat fingered that reading, or your connections are not tight on the legs.

Agreed all rda's leak if they are overdripped. Yes i only run 150w with the airflow wide open including the indirect option. Other than that my all day vape is about 80w

Yes the Velocity CAN leak, by way overdripping and tipping it. but for the most part its very dry.
you REALLY have to flood the rda for this to happen.

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed all rda's leak if they are overdripped. Yes i only run 150w with the airflow wide open including the indirect option. Other than that my all day vape is about 80w
Not too airflow rda's like the vector or the Sapor...just saying.
The main thing stopping me from getting really into my velocity is how damn leaky it is, which really surprised me, given how deep the juice well is...
Really disappointing, smh

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered 2 clones
The design is perfect for my future builds, IM LOOKING forward to meet my DNA 200

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not too airflow rda's like the vector or the Sapor...just saying.
The main thing stopping me from getting really into my velocity is how damn leaky it is, which really surprised me, given how deep the juice well is...
Really disappointing, smh
It will leak if you over drip, you have to consider the coils ur using, the cotton you have in the RDA, just because it has a DEEP JUICE WELL it doesn't mean you have to fill it up like a TANK,
My Sapor is the only rda that doesn't leak, it will drop in ur mouth every now and then

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been loving the Petri RDA and aeolus v2 for tc with the DNA 200

VU Sponsors