Become a Patron!

Venturi From AngelCigs. Much Love!

Resnik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a really nice package from AngelCigs. So far I have bought two of these one for me and one to send to a friend. They are fairly simple to build and provide an excellent flavor experience. It comes with all three top caps for your choice of look, 3 total insulators for the center post, double ended screw driver, and O-rings if needed. I have yet to need the o-rings because it's rather well machined and even topped off with fluid laying on it's side on my desk it does not leak one bit.

AhthFgo.jpg

Here are some quick pics of the set up I have in it or just put in it lol. Was going to do a 28 gauge parallel, but this seems to work really well. It's 2mm, 8 wrap, 26 gauge/.405mm coils. Tried to get a lot of angles of different things so you can have a good idea about it.

q70Gdbd.jpg

y8XW5Qh.jpg

fDQtcEC.jpg

For each build I have done I make sure and keep a good separation with the tails of the cotton so that they do not block the air holes and also are completely open all the way around the coil itself. This allows for some really good flavor and air flow, letting every part of the coil breathe.

dYR422q.jpg

ecoWJ98.jpg

ij1zWyr.jpg

Now just some random picks of the inner chimney on and the top cap and how it sits on top.

GcctIcx.jpg

598hCFa.jpg

Thought about cutting it down to 6 wraps on the coils, but like I said this works well. I just had the thought it might be nice for the coils to heat up a bit faster, but it's fairly quick like this, and they stay hot a little longer then they would on 6 wraps. Eh I'll tweak it more as time goes on.

I posted this on another web site , but figured I should also post it here since it's been such a nice little RDA.

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh one more thing @Resnik Angelcigs has the Zenith V2.5 with extra bottom feeder pin, so NOW you have a RDA bottom feed ready for a Squonk box build :)

Resnik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been thinking about making a bottom feeder box. Really eyeing those Vertex V2's they got in. I have the authentic and LOVE it. They have the 1:1 with all flavors of AFC rings. Thought it would be interesting to do a side by side compair and review. Plus I want the other AFC rings lol. They also have the Apollo I've been thinking about picking up. Friday I just might be making a interwebs pit stop at AngelCigs.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors