Become a Patron!

Veritas vertical coil w/mesh

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Enjoying this setup, Vertias vertical coil (1.4ohm) w/mesh @ 16.5w. Vaping my double chocolate espresso 3mg vg max.

IMG_20141008_113734.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, i wish i could get mesh to work , i picked up the 1:1 Veritas from FT, (very pleased) and it came with mesh but i just can't get the mesh to work.

I just get dry hits , everybody who does use mesh tells me it is far and away superior to any other wick material for pure taste.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man, i wish i could get mesh to work , i picked up the 1:1 Veritas from FT, (very pleased) and it came with mesh but i just can't get the mesh to work.

I just get dry hits , everybody who does use mesh tells me it is far and away superior to any other wick material for pure taste.

I'm really enjoying this and will try it for a while, the only dry hit I get is when the drip well is dry. It took me awhile to figure how to carbonize the mesh. I saw one of Todd's video preparing a mesh and that is how I got mine to work. It does work great, good clean flavor so don't give up on that build. Let me know if you have any further question.

VU Sponsors