VGOD Stig

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Anyone have any experience with these yet? I saw the review by Matt and Vanessa and kinda like it. Definitely not for an ADV device, but it looks good for running errands and such. They seem to be extremely convenient, and give a pretty decent hit - even for a pod type AIO device.

VGOD-STIG-Disposable-Pod-Device-3pcs_004628868bfa.JPG

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've kind of been getting into pod systems lately. Saw this one in a DJLsb Vapes video. I think it's neat, but Daniel made a good point about a potential problem. Littering. People just tossing dead ones out the window, etc. There have already been problems with this sort of thing, in places like college campuses, with Juul pods. People toss 'em like cigarette butts. That's a people problem though, not a necessarily a vaping problem, but a problem nonetheless.

It's a bit dated, but I really like the Wismec Myjet. It's not much different than most other pods systems out now, but it can be refilled, rewicked, and even re-coiled if you're into tinkering. Has a really nice draw too.

I also like the Kilo 1k, but it's not refillable. I can get about a day out of a pod, and a 4-pack costs $20. That gets expensive quick. Used occasionally like you're talking about wouldn't be that bad though.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Stigs are all over Toronto and currently rate almost as high as the Juul. I don't like either. I want an easily refillable pod system. I'm using the the Justfog Minifit and it is perfect for me. I'm used to vaping on a mech ... I need some airflow and restricted DL hit to be satisfied. Minifit is just that. I review systems and have used a slew of pods. Minifit is best for me. Now it might not be for you ... depends how restricted you like your pod vape.

The Stig is a great concept - no doubt. But it's a tad too tight a draw for me. For size the Minifit is almost as small. And I object to a completely disposable device. It is a cash grab. I gave up stinkies (disposable right). I'm not littering the ground and screwing the environment with Stig pods.

VU Sponsors