Become a Patron!

Video Tutorial: Best way to wick an RDTA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not bad, I have my cotton in tighter and I don't juice it before I stuff it down. Less cotton and I get either spitty coils and/or they don't keep up. Also stuffing dry the cotton stays fluffier thus wicks faster.

Totally agree with cutting at an angle most of the time. Scottish Roll with pads IMO wicks 10x better than Cotton Balls.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Not bad, I have my cotton in tighter and I don't juice it before I stuff it down. Less cotton and I get either spitty coils and/or they don't keep up. Also stuffing dry the cotton stays fluffier thus wicks faster.

Totally agree with cutting at an angle most of the time. Scottish Roll with pads IMO wicks 10x better than Cotton Balls.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Never did the Scottish roll. I found too much cotton for me leads to so much juice I'll get spitback. Not that I mind it much though. For the dry stuff I found that it works the same as wet stuff but a little harder to do cause the cotton is less tame

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Scottish roll in an RDTA (if you're using the tank) isn't the best choice in my opinion. It can't soak up enough juice to be able to satisfy the rolls usual amount it can take in. In my experience, the roll always burned out relatively quickly if I didn't drip it. And I cut the wicks the same as always

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scottish roll in an RDTA (if you're using the tank) isn't the best choice in my opinion. It can't soak up enough juice to be able to satisfy the rolls usual amount it can take in. In my experience, the roll always burned out relatively quickly if I didn't drip it. And I cut the wicks the same as always
I just comb the tails out a bit more than what I would do on a regular RDA

VU Sponsors