Become a Patron!

Vista Vapor 3 Juice Review

CloudRider91

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First time ordering with these guys, reviews seemed positive and prices were definitely good, so i figured I'd try them out. The shipment process was simple and quick. The juices were solid.

Blue Razzberry - This was the juice that really prompted me to order from these guys. Overall, it still isn't the Blue Razz candy flavor I've been searching for (and struggling to find)(Fuzion Krankberry is good if you can do low PG). This juice has decent throat hit at 80PG 24mg, but the flavor is pretty chemical. Perhaps a "boost" would've helped.

Green Apple Orchard - This actually is a pretty solid flavor. Green Jolly Rancher all the way. I don't really get the other flavor notes such as "fresh-cut grass", but I don't know that I would want to. But this has a good throat hit at 80PG 24 mg, and is a possible re-order.

Monster - This was just a shot in the dark, as I'd tried a solid Red Bull sample from Killer Juice, but this turned out to be the best tasting of the three. Spot on accuracy, almost scary. Good throat hit. Indistinguishable flavor notes, pure Monster energy drink.

VU Sponsors