Become a Patron!

Vista Vapors

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So, in my quest to find quality, yet inexpensive juice, I gave this vendor a shot. I jumped in big and ordered 11 32ml bottles, kinda risky, but I am beyond pleased. I have let them all steep and tried all flavors I purchased and am not disappointed by a single one. I just ordered 14 more bottles in fact.
  • Your Order Contains:
    • 1 x Green Apple
      (Bottle Size: 32ml + $2.50, Nicotine Level: 6mg (Low), Extra Flavor: 40% Boost)
    • 1 x Butterscotch
    • 1 x Blueberry
      (Bottle Size: 32ml + $2.50, Nicotine Level: 6mg (Low), Extra Flavor: 50% Boost)
    • 1 x Strawberry
    • 1 x Banana
    • 1 x Butter Cream
    • 1 x Caramel Candy
      (Bottle Size: 32ml + $2.50, Nicotine Level: 6mg (Low), Extra Flavor: Regular)
    • 1 x Yellow Cake
      (Bottle Size: 32ml + $2.50, Nicotine Level: 6mg (Low), Extra Flavor: 30% Boost)
    • 1 x Blueberry Muffin
    • 1 x Blood Orange
      (Bottle Size: 32ml + $2.50, Nicotine Level: 6mg (Low), Extra Flavor: 30% Boost)
    • 1 x Birthday Cake
    • I honestly enjoy every single one of these flavors, and they have a great rewards program, plus a 21% off coupon! I can dig it up if anyone is interested. Google found it rather easily. If these flavors are appealing to you, don't be afraid of the price being so low. The only downside is that they mix to order, so steeping is needed, more so on the complex flavors. Too many to get super detailed on each, since they truly are all great IMO. My order today even shipped out within a few hours. They have great customer service as well. Here's to hoping the new flavors I ordered will be as good.
One thing worth mentioning is that the boosted bakery flavors do gunk up coils, but never my Rayon wick. That's to be expected, however, with the sweetness, just if you don't build, I could see coils getting killed fast. If you build, well a good dry burn and things are fine. I'm very impressed. I was worried with the prices so low, but that proved to be unnecessary.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been extremely happy with Vista Vapors, they are my go to for getting alot on the cheap, just placed an order with them yesterday to restock on some lower nicotine level juices. They've got some pretty good deals on equipment as well ( getting my iTaste VV 3 for 29.99 which after the $25 in rewards I had available made it 4.99, so major win there)
I've only found one flavor from them that was just completely horrible, the whiskey, it's been steeping for about a month and a half now and I still want to gag if I vape it. That could just be me though.

I love their Butterscotch, haven't tried with a boost yet, got it as part of a 5 bottle pack with the free Vista Single starter kit (great deal for a starting vaper, it's actually what I still vape with until my VV comes in)
The bacon, meh what can I say, it tastes like bacon with 50% boost, I can vape it occassionally, but I don't recommend it unless you really want to try bacon vaping.
I'm really hoping the cheesecake is as good as the reviews I've read on their site, just ordered a big bottle of it, so we shall see.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I looove the butterscotch 50% boost. I made another huge order, as you said the rewards program is great. I got 14 32mls shipped for about 90 bucks. I did get two I'm not into, so they're gonna steep for quite a while. The butter pecan tastes woody even after over a week of steeping, and the white chocolate is meh. Bubblegum is great as is banana split. The one juice I like but annoys me is yellow cake, as I said, it gunks up coils after one tank. Overall, I'm pleased.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my order today and couldn't wait for steeping to try some of my flavors, and at 50% boost max VG the cheesecake is great, I'm sure will get better after steeping so gonna keep my self limited to the tank I filled with it, also tried the green apple with no boost and can honestly say that one doesn't need it, even in my crappy vista nova tank it was amazing, gonna wait to try the key lime, chocolate mint, and strawberry that I got for about a weeks steep time, but the peach is tempting me, and they sent me a 12 ml bottle of 0mg nic blueberry that I hadn't ordered as well, guess a free sample on top of the penny bottle I ordered to give my coworker to start with. I'm loving my VV V3 as well, great step up from my standard ego battery.

4biddenArtist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I too am in love with this company and its flavors. Wild berry is my all time fave so far but i do have my concerns. I cannot really taste or rather feel the nicotine in their mixes which leaves me chain vaping as I cant seem to satisfy my addiction! this is my email to them:

them "
Hi,

Very sorry for the inconvenience. Wildberry is only being held hostage while we are making a new batch! It should be up on the site in about 2 weeks as this process does take some time. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns and we will be happy to help! Sorry about that! Have a great day.

-Jake"

me "
Whew tragedy adverted! I am so happy to hear that! I was about to ask what the individual notes of the mix was so I could custom mix it from you guys,lol. Thank you for the good news and I will be ordering again soon. You guys are top notch and make it affordable for an ex-chainsmoker to vape happily all day. If I may ask, how do you make your nicotine so smooth? I honestly cant even feel it! With every other company I have tried you can tell that the nicotine is there because of the distinctive feel it has on your throat, but there is something different about your nicotine, could it be filtered a special way? Please do tell. Thanks
Vape strong and have cloudy daze
"

them "Well we only source the best nicotine so that has to be the secret!"

also I have noticed that when i take a huge rip my nose waters! I get max vg blend from them and have several flavors all yummy, but they all seem to have maybe distilled water that collects when i vape, or maybe they just make my mouth water and nose drip lol. I do not recommend this juice for dripping though. At 85 watts on my mutation x using their strawberry splash @ 40% boost no flavor at all! BUT when i use their juices in my delta 2 or billow tank @45 watts I get immense flavor, but still lack of that usual nicotine sting. I vape 12 mg and with my other juices from other companies I can definitely feel and taste the nicotine, even in the super top shelf brands like alice in vapeland. It makes me wonder.

VU Sponsors