Become a Patron!

Volcano

Hey underground dwellers. So I’ve been curious about something for the past year, but didn’t want to stir up any shit on… that other vaping forum. I’m just looking for peoples’ totally honest opinions and did not want to piss off the vendor themselves, because I have nothing but respect and fond memories of them.

So, Volcano. How come no one talks about them anymore? For the first 3+ years I vaped, I exclusively used their products, and I only jumped ship because they didn’t make a bottom coil clearomizer when all the Kanger shit started blowing up and getting popular. But now they make one, and I’m interested in buying one to try, but it really worries me that no one ever talks in their ECF vendor sub-forum, and they even shut down their own website’s forum because no one went there anymore. Even after someone like Grimm reviews a product of theirs no one talks about it. Sure, I’ve “moved on” (as people like to say) and have owned a pile of APVs, tanks, a couple RBAs, I tried Kayfuns, a mech, etc. But I still like the convenience of “one stop shop” websites that have both hardware and good juice, and they’re rare in our world. Also, I have to admit, I liked their juice flavors a lot. But I don’t want to make a purchase if their company is fucked, only to be laughed at, and end up with proprietary tanks I can’t get heads for.

Just looking for unbiased opinions or stories. Did some drama happen last year and I missed it? Any other one stop shops with Ego-sized batts and clearos, AND good juice, that would be reputable for a veteran to shop at? I'm currently back to using Halo, but I only like 3 of their juices so I get bored. Anyway (in Seinfeld voice) what is… the deal?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Technology is what happened. Better designs and prices more e-liquids to chose from. There are whole lot more choices today than there were 3 years ago. And a whole lot more vendors. After I got my first Kayfun and used it, my carto's hit the shelve. If Volcano wasn't keeping up with the technology they were left in the dust.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It could have been bad management too.

mismo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually the lavatube had really $hitty airflow and I had to sand the 510 down. They were late to the party on VW devices and they often run out of stock on some items.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I actually have a lavatube 2.5, and still enjoy using it very much. I liked the size and stability of it. It's the size of a 26650 tube mode, very beefy!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Volcano was my first ever vaping experience, 3 or so years ago. Stuff was such junk I swore I'd never try e-cigs again. Glad I finally stopped being so stubborn and technology is better and more easily available now, because tonight will make 2 weeks without an analog. Out of curiosity last week I googled them and it looked like they're still selling the same crap I'd tried years ago... Mind boggling. So yeah, I'd personally never try Volcano again.

VU Sponsors