Become a Patron!

Voopoo Argus P1s Review

eoWuaitHQ0f_VQih3igF8czy7LRVn980w63LdtszzirutDNtBJV8pg26WX8pEs6s5NJrQXcR3_QVwCEK16k0t8YMWRT-uLo58b_NoPg2Qc1x17V6Ujw3FLxIL9LisWmvwOlI0X3DId9ziThGeUYF3HU

Thanks to Freya from Voopoo for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website:
https://shop.voopoo.com/products/argus-p1s

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Voopoo, nor am I being paid to write this review.

RrefE-EPEzMrYYdiPM508pM6ROaNlmojxgodcU2_HJ401WnbIootnL-TF8EL0vhLjfaMYCDnlxtLcC3nakC9HyU_Jc14ypTzDg3XnffD3WOHrjjB1fhU4xH688-pjEQtB05lxmVyyIAhnvZU_3ZMbwQ

iPMNF_1aocuIQx2mGygM4ca4OWmxWN-3kteB2iFrZe_erAKqaqAzOg1oVtq83Md0KIprMeLTKxbLWmW1HQefd9OVMxsHG0jn6F_s0jlt8_PWyyJoClWS2kk6hmd0bIgi8xjHLVh3njMBF76RmNeX7RA

In the box
  • Argus P1s Device (800mAh Built-in)
  • Argus Pod Cartridge (0.7ohm) (2ml)
  • Argus Pod Cartridge (1.2ohm) (2ml)
  • Lanyard
  • Type-C Cable
  • User Manual

rcpjb6BVOWV7UVIzqJF_A6Z_umwjg9IUGPjUKb0JS9mUEzF1Gsn0CCkmopRyKK-Kcu1-uTyHfzc-P3jjDeF7atmqHtCwSef6xuHY4tVZDiZnQPll0vBzkLj60_n7BEWdCpZ1OuPyaV7UlmCJdGKw4Yc

Specs

• Material: Aluminium Alloy+PC
  • Output Power: 5-25 W
  • Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2 V
  • Resistance: 0.5-3.0ohm
  • Battery Capacity: 800 mAh
  • Charging: Type-C, 5V2A
  • Size: 112*25.7*13.5mm
  • Weight: 43g

YJbPYIF7R-0zFSfQxz_CmIYcg2O3mKjCrjn_yJKEyT-4Z--6icwKlX4AI-v9C29Iejk5UNa4pv7Hg9WKvArLmDoYv_I_QHOXCj5kK2zbf-APpYlmsbAOrpzhecLvs6Eoclz1VkHl3b-s8ZAAB0tMii0

Design
The device comes in 8 different colors, all with a very cool looking design. The fact that you can see inside the device on the front and see the chipset, immediately makes it very cool looking if you ask me. Other than that you see a cool design around the device with some Voopoo and Argus branding on there. The bottom is flat, with a usb-C port there to charge the device. On the left as well on the right side of the device are two small air holes for airflow when vaping.

hVai9hz8WnJyWs-NsuGD0FpUM5vc2WFIumy0g7h4xsM-4lpDTrpSM8xKWjTpV4dZzUUhkanSfbCBCzSGq28u7p-0Akr_igB__v3kW40NM87dRM5qsdUljKDMaZgHxx867hze5m4qnl0w5fLLdAzfReg

Pods
I had never used the Argus pods before I got this device, but I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of them, especially the 0.7ohm one delivered fantastic flavor. I did notice the 0.7ohm pod would go through juice quite a bit quicker than the 1.2ohm coil, but that's understandable. I really enjoyed my time with both these coils. 1.2ohm for that tighter mtl draw and the 0.7ohm for a bit of a looser draw with a little bit more of a kick and flavor to it. In the end it really comes down to preference. I think both pods would satisfy the average mtl vaper that isn't specifically looking for a really tight mtl. I also love how strong these magnets feel when slipping the pod into place. The kind of snapiness from them I get when pulling the pod out and putting it back in, feels somehow soothing when I just have this device in my hand between puffs. The pods do have side fill, which doesn't bother me that much personally, but I know in the vaping world that has to go in as a con, simply because it makes it a little bit less easy to fill.

Qh2NCF6pTwvbNI2IPzk1F9R-GF2tSIoMFcxZVwXh003ZWZAa8mi4GePUg5IP3ZK9FLLoxUiR4X5xu6jeGwbqWUACD7l1PNdKVGrtEKjyDkD-19NKxirLXYstWYTK0hmCG3gyREdAyAs9wOpQ_voul70

Performance
The performance of this small device really surprised me. The 800mAh battery easily gets me through a day and even when it gets empty, it seems to be recharged in a flash. Voopoo really isn't lying when talking about their new fast charging technique. When the device is empty, it's fully charged within 30 minutes, easily.
Like I said, flavor performance is also outstanding. It really impressed me, especially for this small of a pod device, I am not sure I have ever had a device this small and easy to use that would give me such rich flavors.
The fact that the device comes without any bells and whistles has to be a good thing for this one, a selling point, maybe even. This is really for that experienced vaper that's looking for a simple and easy device on the go, or that vaper starting out switching from either cigarettes or disposables. People who don't want that hassle and just want a device to fill and vape, nothing else.
The device has three led lights on the front that show you the battery level. 3 lights mean more than 60%, 2 lights mean between 60 and 30% and one light means less than 30% battery is left.

0HN4_ByoxP9LqKt1Ah0MT8kgHmkeQSUdf2w4hfkY4148grOP06Jub_TC-phQV51bfapQ-ybWrto5bmm-YWpPF_HP7kj7hRYlKPx2w5cW7ITmq87qOrUC8dotpCXwvwRbLIGcsX6rvL_N610LMx5fiFs

Pros
  • Fast charging
  • Good flavor
  • Lanyard
  • Very good looking design
  • Pod compatibility
  • Easy to set up and use
  • Lightweight

G-oy7b7W_Tbx8dDyHx4ihjLRWZcC1mxQTBhialmtNf0f7i_gl03pn2IbZSxIvBN3_UB7Td5xYbTGgCIyIdEPlX0EBNNeDFBzDA7xVKDNe3qj2x96NXTPnYBnG_dGtWQTc-EN4iF4sNS4QDPdLvaD6uc

Cons
  • Side/bottom fill
  • No passthrough vaping

3f7JwgCGBxi0mdY4p-R9jMtGrnWP02DaL15ZQ7VSxsJEKMlCvweTU6CuSZ2zzqYn2VOV8p3Iu6QWc0X19K7h9iuchviHJmdBIOfaWdt0I1ljF2auxtTVj70qff4m9m1u4BYP_3BmZisrN90ELmJp1rc

Verdict
I don't often feel the need to keep using a device when I'm done testing it, but with this device I'm pretty sure I'll keep using it every now and then, especially because of the flavor it delivers. It's really on par if not even better than most pods this size that I have used from the big brands.
I'd say this Argus P1s device offers a pretty solid package overall. In terms of design, those eight different color options and the visible chipset inside give it a cool and unique look. The performance of the pods, particularly the 0.7ohm one, has been quite impressive, offering good flavor. The quick charging is a standout feature, and the simplicity of the device is likely a selling point for those who prefer a hassle-free vaping experience.
On the downside, the side/bottom fill might be a bit of a drawback for some users. However, I had a really great experience with this device, making it a good option for both experienced vapers and those new to vaping looking for a straightforward device.

SIVLsoG1iowwxAxfTQ4icWBIqWc-ILqBlT74TNS4h3Om-RTgTdgNPd_uies6zC85o0R_3U_EEIEDH8ejo3GjUyQyf-urq83sFsR2uLt0c-OVmQB10qYHxSq-8EucVNLIymLPvJAMRVQyKLium1POscA

Another big thanks to Voopoo for sending me this product to review and thanks to you for reading this!

VU Sponsors