Become a Patron!

Voopoo drag TC question

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually vape at around 48 Watts and I use a serpent smm. My coil is stainless steel and is reading 0.24 on my voopoo drag and I was wondering what to set the temp and watts in tc to get the same warm vapor. Thanks.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually vape at around 48 Watts and I use a serpent smm. My coil is stainless steel and is reading 0.24 on my voopoo drag and I was wondering what to set the temp and watts in tc to get the same warm vapor. Thanks.
TC is different for everyone. I would start with around 30 watts, 400 degrees and work your way up from there. When you find a temp / watt combo that works for you, keep it there.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TC is different for everyone. I would start with around 30 watts, 400 degrees and work your way up from there. When you find a temp / watt combo that works for you, keep it there.
Thanks - would I make the watts similar to what I normally vape at in wattage mode on the same coil?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks - would I make the watts similar to what I normally vape at in wattage mode on the same coil?
You can try that for sure. The wattage is going to determine how fast you reach the temp, that's why I suggest starting low.

VU Sponsors