Become a Patron!

VOOPOO Rimfire RTA 5ml only for $26.9

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys!
The best greetings for you! What kind of tank is your favourite? Today Ill recommend you a new tank atomizer as a referance.

VOOPOO Rimfire RTA is the first 5ml liquid RTA of VOOPOO which comes with user-friendly and highly-detachable structure. Made from high quality stainless steel material, it features dual tight airflows: center is for air down and side is for air up. Air goes down directly from top to coils and travels through two side cavities before getting up into the build deck. The deck supports both single and dual coils build. The top cap comes with clip-on and top filling design, is easier and leak-proof than threading cap. Plus with the 810 resin drip tip and gold-plated 510 pin, the Rimfire RTA is more perfect for user.
xnFh8mu.png

[Parameters]
Size: 30mm *46.3mm
Capacity: 5ml
Material: Stainless Steel
Resistance: DIY
Thread: 510
Color: Gold, Black, Red, Stainless Steel

[Features]
1. 5ml large capacity
2. Leak-proof structure with top filling design
3. Well-designed assembly/disassembly, misoperation-free left hand thread
4. Center and side dual tight airflows system
5. Support single or dual coils build deck, easy to build with all kinds of coils
6. Clip-on top cap easier operate than threading cap

Click here for more information:
https://vapesourcing.com/voopoo-rimfire-rta.html

[Recommedations]
eleaf iwu for sale
aspire dynamo kit for sale

Last edited:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
How big is the base of this RTA? With the 2ml glass installed, the measurement given is less than 30mm. So if the provided measurements are correct, this is NOT a 30mm RTA like it states. I'm assuming it only measures 30mm around the bubble glass. No one measures tanks based solely on their widest point, though, so that's whats confusing. The size of an RTA is based on the measurement of around it's base. So what is the diameter of the base?
Also, what does the inside of the barrel/chimney look like? I'm interested in seeing if the airflow actually goes into the the build deck to provide true bottom airflow(like the a Intake RTA), or if it only goes up to the deck thus providing side/bottom airflow(like most top airflow RTAs).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors