Become a Patron!

VOZOL STAR 9000 - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hiya fellow vapers.

Today i will be reviewing a disposable device sent to me by my friends over at Vozol for the purposes of this review.
Starting off some visual aids to get a feeling of the type of device i will be reviewing:

bb7a59f47a25a8cd4e735916162cd2fb.jpg
FEATURES 2.JPG
FEATURES.JPG
SPECS.JPGSILC.JPG
CHARGE.JPG
CONDOM.JPG

Been using one for about 2 days and i gotta say the flavor is phenomenal,but lets not get ahead of ourselves and start from the beginning.

This is a disposable device from my friends over at Vozol,very nice looking with a sleek and clean color scheme.
Open the box and you find the disposable device in a little plastic,just rip the top off and take it out,size is pretty good and I'm saying this as someone who has big hands.

Not flashy like other brands,this one looks sleek with the main body being all white and the only hint of color you get is from the rubbery top that protects the mouthpiece and by the logo in the front of the disposable.

In the front of the device and on the right side you will see a long rectangular black stripe where the screen is located.
In said screen you get 2 pieces of vital information,your e-liquid level and your battery which are both shown in percentages.

Apart from the screen this disposable has another feature,the percentages of your e-liquid/battery are shown when you use the device and stays on for about 2 seconds counting since you stopped inhaling.
Now if you don't feel like vaping but want to know the % left of e-liquid/battery all you have to do is shake the disposable,it works like a charm.

Two major things i like about this device is the wide selection of flavors,you got a whopping 30 different flavors to choose from so whatever flavor you enjoy the most do not worry you will find it in their wide selection.

Then another major factor that makes me like this device is that it comes with different levels of nicotine,you can choose from 0mg/ml nic to 20mg/nic all the way up to 50mg/ml.
This is a good thing because if you're a heavy smoker and need something to hit you hard and take the craving off your back you can start with the 50mg/ml nic and just work yourself down.

Ok so now lets talk about flavors,so far i have tried 2 different flavors,the Rainbow Candy and the Strawberry/Rasberry/Cherry combo and i gotta say both flavor nailed it.

The Rainbow candy was sweet but not overpowering and the Strawberry/Rasberry/Cherry combo was done so good i could actually all 3 of them with each vape.

Not going to list pro or cons because the simple matter of the fact is that the Star 9000 delivers everything it says it does and then some.

So if you're looking into maybe quitting smoking and you need a disposable and look no further,you can start with these and you will quit in no time if you put a little effort.
If you're a long time vape and wants a disposable to use once in a while or perhaps just keep in your glovebox/purse or wherever for an emergency then this will also do the job.

Thanks to my friends over at Vozol for sending me the STAR 9000 and if you want more info on this device feel free to visit their website:

Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my review,have a nice day.

Cheers

VU Sponsors