Become a Patron!

Vozol SWITCH 600 PRO - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
HI there folks.

Today i will be reviewing a disposable device sent to me by my friends over at Vozol for the purposes of this review.

cbdac7fe7d69855c411ac382fddd9b8e.jpg

This device is not your run of the mill,garden variety type of disposable vaping device,there is a twist.

First start with some visual aids with the specs,features and colors of this device:

colors.JPG

mehmeh.JPG

specy.JPG

Now this package comes with the SWITCH 600 PRO,color is shown in front of the box along with the flavor of the e-liquid.

Inside the box you will find two different items properly packaged and sealed in a plastic little baggie.
One of those baggies contains a cartridge and the other one contains the vaping device that powers said cartridge:

trivial pursuit.jpg

I did mention at first this is a disposable but with a twist,and what twist is that you may ask.

Well in the picture is the contents of the package,marked with the green arrow is the device that powers the cartridge which is marked with a red arrow.
Vozol has decided to create a disposable which is not really like a disposable but more like a pod like device.

The only thing you will be throwing away is the cartridge once its e-liquid has been depleted,the vaping device itself can be charged and used over and over.
This by itself is pretty good for the environment,you're no longer throwing away the full thing (batteries included),now its just one cartridge,so for those not fond of throwing away a whole device this is the kit for you.

The cartridges come in these little boxes that contain 2 units of the flavor of you choosing:

x2.JPG

(They also sell bigger boxes which contain 20 cartridges in total)

The SWITCH 600 PRO has a 400mAh battery and its charge time is about 30 minutes from almost empty to full charge. thanks to its Type-C charge port which is located at the bottom.

Once its charging the list that is located at the bottom will flash regularly until it is fully charged and then it will stay on permanently letting you know it is fully charged.
At the bottom right besides the charging port there is also a button which serves for 2 functions:

-Press once and the led will light up and tell you how much battery you got left:
3 flashes you have 75% or more battery left
2 flashes you have 75% to 25% battery left
1 flash means you have 25% battery or less

Second function of the bottom at the device is the child safety lock:
Press the button and hold for 2 seconds with lock the device
Press the button and hold for 2 seconds and the device will be unlocked

On top of that you have a couple of safety features also included in this device:

Short circuit protection,in the case of short circuit the LED indicator will flash 5 times and the device will stop working.
Low voltage protection the LED indicator will flash 10 times and stop working if the battery is depleted.

Also this device has a timeout protection meaning that if you puff for longer than 8 seconds that device will cut off and the LED will flash 15 times.

So you see this device that pack a lot of features even thou it just resembles your everyday ''disposable'' device.

Now about the cartridges these are prefilled with 2mls e-liquid at 20mg/ml of nic,once removed the tab underneath the cartridge just insert in the device,the led light with light up once and you're ready to go.

If you're worried about finding a flavor you will like then no need to worry,you have 45 different types of flavors to choose from so whatever it is you like to vape you will most definitely be able to find it in their selection of pre filled cartridges.

So far i have tried 3 of the flavors i was sent and let me tell you they were spot on:

The Mr Blue potent and fruity but yet subtle,not to overwhelming,just the right amount.
Blueberry bull predominant Blueberry flavor with a slight acidic red bull like taste which made for an awesome combo
The Lemon Lime by far my favorite since i really enjoy citric based e-liquids,just the right mix of Lemon and lime,this flavor i really enjoyed and I'm almost finishing up my first cartridge.

I was surprised that i wasn't getting a full restricted MTL,for me it felt like a loosie goosey type of vape which is perfect since i don't really do MTL for my daily vaping.

So to sum up this is a good looking device,got 8 different colors to choose from and 45 flavors which is really a very big selection so that everyone will be able to find a flavor or two or three etc etc that they will like.

Thanks to my friends over at Vozol for sending me the SWITCH 600 PRO and if you want more info on this device feel free to visit their website:

Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my review,have a nice day.

cheers

Last edited:

VU Sponsors