Become a Patron!

VT DNA250 by HCIGAR

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1bd0d5f2d0be8d302daece7881e0f9f7.png

It looks like there's gonna be a 30 mm MOONSHOT RTA!!

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn, looks a lot better than I thought it would. How does it stand? Looks like it's really rounded on the bottom.
It's solid as a rock. I was concerned myself when I was buying it but in person it looks absolutely gorgeous. The rounded bottom is deceiving - I couldn't bring it down even with a little push. And the top plate makes all tanks look freaking awesome.

GogbV52.jpg

4F4lXVo.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm" data-source="post: 1526405" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Just got mine today.. Looks sexy as fuck with both SS and black tanks. Feels awesome in your palm... Quality build is great.

YLb9D3F.jpg

Is that a troll rda?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm" data-source="post: 1526437" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
It is. Troll V2. Digiflavor Lynx and Twisted Messes 2 squared look even better on this mod.

Dude, that 510 plate gotz to go, don't you think?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm" data-source="post: 1526440" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Not in my opinion it doesn't. IMO it makes your tanks look even sexier. The biggest tank I have is 26mm and with this plate it looks flush and nice on this mod. Plus, engravings make this plate look vintage :)

Nice... damn you man! Now I have to get one in all black!! Waiting mode!!

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
Anyone have experience using a USB port to charge this 3x18650 jawns?

I read somewhere that supposedly the DNA chip has additional protection to make it less of a hazard. If I can just dump some batts in and forget the additional external charger, I may pull the trigger on this.

Edit:: I can't spell today, I guess.

Last edited:

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone have experiencing using a USB port to charge this 3x18650 jawns?

I read somewhere that the supposedly the DNA chip has additional protection to make it less of a hazard. If I can just dump some batts in and forget the additional external charger, I may pull the trigger on this.
I've charged my VTC6's in this VT250 using USB cable... It worked.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have experience using a USB port to charge this 3x18650 jawns?

I read somewhere that supposedly the DNA chip has additional protection to make it less of a hazard. If I can just dump some batts in and forget the additional external charger, I may pull the trigger on this.

Edit:: I can't spell today, I guess.
The DNA chips (200 and 250) have very good balanced charging boards. They were first designed to be used with 3s Lipo packs which are almost always charged on-board. The main difference is the 200 charged at 1 amp (except Vapor Shark, they were 2 amps), and the 250 charges at 2 amps. I have no worries charging with a DNA board.

PS I don't have that mod, but I have two Triade 250's that I charge on-board (triple 18650). I also have quite a few DNA200 3s Lipo mods that I charge on-board and have never had any problems. For me personally, the DNA boards are the only ones I feel comfortable charging on-board with.

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors