Become a Patron!

VU rocks

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been a member for about 48 hours, and I'm loving it. Been reading around, looking here and there, and learning a good bit. I finally wound a decent coil for my Kanger Mini RBA, and pancake wicked it. Wow. Just wow. Now I get it. :bingo:
If I had found you guys sooner, I coulda saved myself soooo much frustration. Great site! :cheers:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been a member for about 48 hours, and I'm loving it. Been reading around, looking here and there, and learning a good bit. I finally wound a decent coil for my Kanger Mini RBA, and pancake wicked it. Wow. Just wow. Now I get it. :bingo:
If I had found you guys sooner, I coulda saved myself soooo much frustration. Great site! :cheers:
Welcome to VU. It's a great place with great people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5 wraps of 26ga Kanthol, 0.7 ohms @ 32W using Cotton Bacon 2.0. Great flavor and nice clouds. Beats the hell outta the packaged 0.5 and 1.2 ohm coils.
I was on the fence about getting an RBA for my new Baby Beast tank, but it's on now.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 wraps of 26ga Kanthol, 0.7 ohms @ 32W using Cotton Bacon 2.0. Great flavor and nice clouds. Beats the hell outta the packaged 0.5 and 1.2 ohm coils.
I was on the fence about getting an RBA for my new Baby Beast tank, but it's on now.
Cotton Bacon is damb good, is way better than tampon cotton and it wicks good, but tampon cotton wicks fast too but it traps too much juice.......
IMAG1981_1.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cotton Bacon is damb good, is way better than tampon cotton and it wicks good, but tampon cotton wicks fast too but it traps too much juice.......
View attachment 63516

Meh, Cotton Bacon is OK, for premium Vape branded Cotton I think Native Wicks Platinum blend beats the shit out of it.

Read on Reddit some time ago that Cotton Bacon was just repackaged Medical/Dental cotton so I tried it. Yep, same shit and I've got a couple of 1 lbs rolls stashed away. But I still use Koh gen Do 99% of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't matter as long as it's juiced up.....

Native wicks is damb good too..... I got a package of 3.5 feet platinum, it was like $11.00

I'm waiting to finish a couple of jap cotton sheets I have left before I crack open that native.........

VU Sponsors